spoiled | josh christopher

because josh as a girl dad >>>>
-

ever since sianni was born, josh made sure she had gotten everything she wanted and needed. from toys to playhouses to mini jordan 4s; if she wanted it, she got it.

if sianni wanted something and her momma would say no, josh would say yes and buy it immediately.

and because of this, it was safe to say she was a daddy's girl. it was february 8th and sianni was turning 4 years old.

josh had paid for an extravagant birthday party and spent too much money on gifts, in nini's opinion.

"does she really need a lamborghini at 4 years old josh?" nini stood with her hands on her hips as she watched her husband put together a luxury kids car.

"if she says she needs it, she needs it nini." he turned his head towards her, pointing sternly before getting back to work.

"how much money have you spent on her?" she asked, not really wanting to know since she knew it was a lot.

"that's for me and the bank to know." he stood up and went to make sure that the car worked properly.

"joshua..." with those words, nini knew he had spent a big bag on her.

"this was the most expensive thing. aside from her party." he explained before going to clean up his mess and put the car in its hiding spot.

"i love how much you love her. makes me very happy." nini smiled at him as he walked back into the living room.

"that's my twin. and i have to make sure that she knows how she deserves to be treated in this life." he spoke, making her pout.

"you're doing a great job so far." she wrapped her arms around his neck, standing on her tip toes to kiss his cheek.

"thank you baby." he held her waist and kissed her lips briefly before she pulled away.

"but next year, i'm giving you a spending limit." she placed a hand on his chest, giving him a warning look.

"deal." he chuckled and placed a kiss on her forehead.

sianni was currently in school, telling any and everyone that it was her birthday. she was a social butterfly who made friends everywhere she went, just like her father.

her whole class sung an uncoordinated version of happy birthday and she got a sucker from her teacher.

"sianni." her teacher called out as she walked up to the little girl.

"yes mrs. wilson?" she turned around, peering up at her with her big eyes.

"there's someone here to see you. come on." she reached out for her small hand and walked her to the front office.

"daddy!" sianni excitedly yelled once she saw her daddy standing there waiting for her.

"baby girl!" josh bent down to her height as she ran into his arms, lifting her off the ground and holding her on his hip.

"what are you doing here? i'm coloring my birthday cake right now." she wrapped her small arms around his neck.

"i hate to ruin that but we have some things to do miss lady." he stared at her, adjusting her shirt since it got bunched up.