parade day | jordan poole

this was requested by londyn so, i hope you like it!
j2 is jordan jimenez btw
-

"hi londyn!" ayesha smiled warmly and greeted the girl. all of the families and loved ones of the golden state warriors were getting ready for the championship parade.

"hey esh! how are you?" londyn smiled and hugged ayesha.

"i'm good! how are you?"

"good! where are your children?" londyn noticed that the curry kids weren't near her.

"somewhere over there. once they spot other kids, they disappear." ayesha sighed as she laughed.

"i hate to leave you like they did but i've missed the munchkins."

"go ahead. they've missed you too." she smiled and waved her off.

she smiled and ran off to find the kids. "tt londyn!" canon squealed and ran up to her, hugging her leg due to their height difference.

"hey bubba!" she bent down and picked him up, putting him on her hip.

"hey riley." she waved at the oldest curry kid. "when are you coming over again? we have to have another tea party." she demanded.

"you're right! i'll have to talk to your parents about that."

"yeah do that." riley pat her leg, making her laugh.

"excuse me but i don't think you're apart of the curry party." a very familiar voice spoke from behind her.

"hi jordan." she chuckled and turned around, smiling at him. "hi. what's up canon?" he tickled the little boys stomach, making him laugh.

"where am i supposed to go?" she asked, putting canon down. "i'll walk you." he placed his hand on her back.

"mmk." she nodded and followed him.

"you look cute by the way." he smiled at her.

she was wearing one of his jersey's, the royal blue one to be exact, tucked into a cropped tank top with a pair of shorts. she topped it off with some white converse.

"thank you." she blushed as he wrapped his arm around her waist.

"hey londyn!" monet embraced the girl in a tight hug, "hey mama! how are you?"

"i'm good! i missed you." she smiled as londyn's cheeks turned red.

"i missed you too. he's been pretty annoying lately." he pointed at jordan.

"girl please. you love me." he smacked his lips, leaning his arm on her shoulder.

"eh that's debatable." she sucked some air in through her teeth, tilting her head to the side.

"imma remember that." he warned as she laughed.

she greeted the rest of his family and friends before jordan pulled her to the side.

"i'm gonna need a kiss before i leave you." he placed his hands on her hips.

"you're gonna see me in like thirty minutes jordan."

"okay and?" he furrowed his brows.

she shook her head and kissed him anyway. "thank you." he smiled way too big and ran off, making her laugh.

————————————————————

"this heat is not playing around." mychal said, fanning her face. "and you see why i wore shorts." londyn replied, making the both of them laugh.

they were waiting on jordan and andrew to get on the bus so the parade could start. j2, ralen and londyn were filling up water guns when jordan walked onto the bus.

"hello again." he smiled and kissed londyn's forehead.

"hey champ." she chuckled and looked up at him.

"ouu say it again. that sounds nice." he gushed, leaning against one of the seats.

"alright now don't get a bigger head." she warned, pointing at him.

"you're done. you're done." his smile dropped and he walked away, making her laugh.

the buses started moving and the fans went crazy. londyn knew how much dub nation loved jordan but seeing it like this was new to her.

she saw so many people wearing his jersey, holding signs for him and even singing him happy birthday.

"what are you thinking about over here?" jordan noticed how quiet she was and went to check on her.

"how proud of you i am." londyn smiled and looked up at him.

"thank you." he blushed and kissed her cheek, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"okay enough of the lovey dovey stuff. hand me a water gun." she smiled at him and pointed towards the stack of water guns.

he grabbed one for her and himself and they both started spraying the crowd.

"aye!" a familiar voice yelled, making londyn look below the bus.

"you just sprayed me!" juan wiped the back of his neck as she giggled. "sorry juan! love you!" she blew him a kiss.

"hey love birds!" j2 yelled, getting their attention. "let me get a picture of y'all with the trophy." he spoke with the trophy under his arm and camera around his neck.

"you wanna hold it?" jordan stood behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist. "yeah." londyn smiled as she got handed the championship trophy.

the both of them smiled brightly while j2 took multiple photos of them. he showed them the pictures and londyn smiled before speaking, "send me those!"

"i gotchu." j2 assured the girl with a smile.

"okay take this away before my arms break off." she turned around and went to hand jordan the trophy, who was laughing at her words.

shortly after the parade ended, the team and their families went back to chase center to celebrate some more.

"thank you for being here and always being so supportive. i really appreciate it." jordan spoke, hugging her tightly and rocking them side to side.

"you're welcome jordan." she chuckled, it being muffled due to her face being flush to his chest.

"i love you." he leaned down and kissed her lips softly.

"i love you too." she blushed, pulling away and rubbing his back.

-
hello my people 🤗
this was on the shorter side but i still hope you enjoyed it!

so bad news, ya girl got the rona 😔

but i'll try to keep updating this book because there's a lot of requests i have to finish and what better time to tackle them then now!

and to londyn, i hope you liked it! thank u sm for requesting love 🤍