gq couples quiz | josh christopher

somebody tell coach to give my guy more minutes
-

"you ready?" samara asked, playing with the cards in her hand.

"yeah i'm ready! are you ready?" josh smiled and crossed his arms over his chest.

"you sound very confident." she smirked and raised her eyebrows at him.

"i am. bout to get a dub as always." he confidently spoke, rubbing his hands together

"i don't know about all that but good luck." she reached out to shake his hand firmly.

"what's up gq? it's josh christopher here—" he clapped his hands together before looking at his girlfriend.

"and samara brown—" she smiled and waved at the cameras.

"and we're here to take the gq couples quiz!" he announced with a big smile on his face.

"you wanna go first or me?" she glanced down at the cards before looking at him.

"ladies first." he gestured towards her and patiently waited for the first question.

"okay. starting off simple, when's my birthday?" she read off the card before looking at him.

"august seventh, two thousand two." he proudly spoke with a smile on his face.

"yeah that's right." she nodded her head, laughing.

"give me some! uh!" he exclaimed as the two of them did their special handshake.

"you better have known that." she glared at him with a finger pointed in his direction.

"girl what's the next question?"

"aside from watching basketball and you play of course, what are my favorite things to do in my free time?" she poked her lips out, hoping he'd get this right.

"baking, cleaning—"

"i do not clean in my free time joshua." she cut him off with a stern look on her face.

"yes you do! you're always cleaning or organizing something." he argued.

"i'm not giving you that because the only reason why i'm 'always' cleaning or organizing things is because of you." she rolled her eyes playfully.

"mannn whatever! do i not get a point for baking?" he crossed his arms over his chest after waving her off.

"i'll give you a point for that yes." she shrugged and nodded her head.

"okay then! but she also loves reading and watching movies." he finished with a smile on his face.

"okay i'll give you that. what's my favorite dessert?" she smirked, knowing this was a trick question.

"this is a trick question cause you're not even a big dessert person for real—"

"true." she chimed in, pointing a finger in the air.

"however, you do love cheesecake and red velvet cake." he finished as she smiled.

"okay jaygup!" she hyped him up, smacking his chest with the back of her hand.

"i told you i was taking that dub baby." he dapped her up before she pulled away to ask the next question.

"what sports did i play in high school?" she read off another card before placing them in her lap.

"track and basketball." he confidently spoke as she nodded.

"there's one more." she held up her pointer finger before tapping it against the cards.