my girl | gary payton ii

second part to karma
please read karma before reading this one!
-

"just ice it for the next week or so and you should be good." karma handed greg an ice pack before smiling at him.

"thanks karma." he smiled, slowly getting off the treatment table as he knew she hated that.

"no problem brown. now get out of my office." she pushed his long body towards the door.

"hey." gary spoke with a smile on his face as he walked into her office.

"hi." she smiled while cleaning off the table and turning around to face him when she finished.

"are you busy tonight?" he asked, walking up to her and wrapping his arms around her waist.

"gary we literally have a game." she snickered as his smile dropped.

"oh right. forgot about that." he sighed as she moved his hands from her waist.

"how do you forget about that? you're supposed to be playing in it." she poked a finger at his chest before walking around her desk.

"well i'm sorry but my brain was only focused on taking you out." he leaned against the front of her desk.

"again? oh you must really like me." she raised her eyebrows as she typed away at her laptop.

this would be the third date they'd be going on in the past two weeks. it was safe to say they liked each other, a lot.

"maybe i do." he smirked and kept his eyes on her.

"well, if there wasn't a game tonight, you'd have me all to yourself but unfortunately..." she sighed as he playfully nodded in defeat.

"you think you could postpone your night routine for me?"

"if you bring me food, yes." she perked up as they made eye contact.

"noted."

"preferably wings." she pointed at him as he nodded, making a mental note.

"also noted." he chuckled and placed a hand in his pocket.

"okay payton. as much as i enjoy your company, i need you to—" she started to speak, but gary already knew what she was going to say.

"get out of your office yeah yeah i know." he waved her off as he made his way towards her door, making her laugh.

—————————————————————

"good shot boy!" karma yelled as she looked up and saw jermai shot a three. the blazers currently had a ten point lead over the raptors and weren't planning on letting up.

"karma." one of the many male voices on the bench spoke, catching her attention.

"hm?" her eyes landed on the culprit; greg brown the third.

"your boy toy is coming out." he winked and pointed at gary, who was indeed getting subbed out.

"you want that sprained ankle to turn into a broken one?" she raised a brow at him

"no ma'am." he shook his head immediately before turning his attention back to the game.

"thought so." she smirked and sat back in her seat. gary made eye contact with her as he sat down on the bench, making her smile.

"hey karma!" chauncey called out as the quarter came to an end.

"what's up coach?"

"make him get on the bike. he doesn't wanna listen to me." he spoke, pointing at gary.