do 4 love | donte divincenzo

based on do 4 love by snoh aalegra
-

giselle was a hopeless romantic. no matter how many times men did her wrong, she still believed that there was someone out there who was the one for her.

she never had much luck with relationships; cheating, lying, stealing, she had been through it all. but she never gave up. she decided it would be best to work on herself before she stepped back out into the world of dating.

and as soon as she decided to step back out, she met donte.

flashback

"it's a bad morning but you're not gonna let it ruin your day 'elle." giselle took a deep breath and kept her eyes on the road in front of her.

her morning didn't start off great; she woke up late, which resulted in her rushing to get ready and her dog, duke, was not cooperating with her.

she kept thinking positive thoughts as she drove, a little over the speed limit considering she was already late.

and because of her speeding, an unknown object popped her back tire. "oh no..." she trailed off, already knowing something was wrong.

feeling the back of her car slightly dip to the side, she turned onto a random road and pulled over. she got out of the car and walked around to the back, seeing her tire slowly losing air.

"great!" she exclaimed and bent down to get a better look at what caused her tire to flatten. "fucking nail." she mumbled and pulled it out, dropping it onto the ground.

being so focused on the face that her tire has gone flat, she didn't notice a car pulling up next to hers. "excuse me." a male voice spoke, making her furrow her brows.

she stood to her feet and saw a very attractive man, sitting with the window rolled down in his range rover. "are you okay?" he asked, staring at her.

"well...no. i'm late for work and now i have a flat tire." she walked around the back of the car and crossed her arms over her chest.

"i can help you out, if you want help that is."

"yes please." she let out a sigh of relief as he chuckled and nodded before speaking, "i got you."

the ginger haired male turned his car off and got out, walking around to his trunk. she leaned against her car as she waited for him, shamelessly checking him out.

he closed the trunk once he had the needed items and walked around to the side of her car. "rough morning huh?" he asked as he bent down to plug the hole.

"tell me about it. i woke up late, my dog was not fucking with me and now this." she huffed as she watched him work.

"well at least one of your problems is being solved right?" he looked up at her and smiled.

"yeah." she chuckled and nodded, slightly blushing because of how pretty his smile was.

while the two of them waited for the tire to fill up, they made small conversation to pass the time.

"what's your name?" he asked, crossing his arms over his chest as they leaned against the side of her car.

"giselle. yours?" she stuck her hand out for him to shake with a toothless smile on her face.

"donte." he shook her hand gently, noticing how soft her hand was and ran a thumb over the back of it before letting go.

"donte? seriously?" she furrowed her brows and tilted her head down, not thinking he was being serious.