dressing room | jordan poole

warning: this is a smut!
not proofread btw
-

jordan sighed as he carried the many shopping bags filled with clothes his girlfriend had bought.

"mila you not ready to go yet? we've been here for an hour." he spoke as he followed behind her into another store.

"patience is a virtue jordan." she winked at him and continued to look around the store.

he sighed and sat down in one of the chairs, dropping all of the bags onto the ground. there was only one worker in the store and there were no customers in sight.

"this is cute." she mumbled as she pulled the hanger off the rack.

mila picked up at least ten items of clothing before walking over to jordan. "i'm gonna try this on." she spoke as he looked up at her.

"all of it?" his eyebrows furrowed at the amount of clothes on her arm.

"yeah. and i need your opinion so come on." she grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the dressing rooms.

jordan sat in the dressing room with her and waited on her to get settled.

"look away." she warned, taking off her shirt.

"girl you act like i ain't seen it before." he smacked his lips.

"jordan..." she glared back at him.

"alright." he shook his head and turned his head in the opposite direction.

she took off her pants and grabbed the dress off the hanger. he heard some shuffling and mila groaning, making him turn around.

"baby." he laughed, seeing her tangled up in the dress she was trying on.

"don't laugh. help me!" she whined and pouted.

"i'm sorry." he stood up and looked her up and down before pulling at the sleeves of the dress.

"how did this even happen mila?" he asked, trying to hide his laugh.

"jordan i don't know." she huffed in frustration with her arms held above her head.

"alright alright calm down." he gently rubbed the sides of her torso.

working some jordan magic, he got the dress off pretty quickly. "thank you." she sighed, running a hand through her hair.

"you're welcome. but i think i should be rewarded for my good deed." he poked his lips out.

"rewarded like how?" she snickered, putting the dress back on the hanger.

"i think you know." he smirked, leaning against the back of the bench he was sitting on.

"for real? like right here? right now?" she turned to look at him in disbelief.

"yeah." he bit his lip as he looked her up and down. she'd be lying if she didn't feel a pool form in her panties.

"we're in a store jordan."

"and i don't give a fuck. there's nobody in here anyway." he stood behind her, wrapping his arms around her bare torso.

"okay but we're never doing this again." she warned as she felt his hard on against her ass.

"yeah right." jordan smirked and gripped her throat, turning her head to kiss her lips.

mila moaned into the kiss and held onto the hand that was still around her waist.

he moved his kisses down to her neck and shoulder, pulling her bra strap down. she held onto the back of his neck as he grabbed at her breasts.

he moved his hand down to her panties, slipping his hand inside of them.

"damn baby. i barely even touched you and you this wet?" jordan felt her wetness coat the tips of his fingers.

"please jordan..." she whined as he teasingly rubbed at her clit.

"what? speak up mama." he looked at her through the mirror in front of them. she was like putty in his hands.

"i need you...inside me please." she moaned when he inserted two fingers inside of her folds.

"open your eyes and look in the mirror." he said in a lustful tone. he continued to pump his fingers inside of her, causing her to struggle to open her eyes.

"i know you heard me mila. open your fucking eyes." he spoke through gritted teeth, smacking her left ass cheek with his free hand.

she instantly opened her eyes at the feeling and stared at him through the mirror.

"there she is." he smiled and pulled his fingers out, pulling down her panties.

"you're so beautiful baby." jordan proudly spoke as he took a step back to admire the woman in front of him.

"it's a shame though..." he trailed off, pulling his pants and boxers down his legs.

"cause i'm bout to fuck you up." he sighed and pushed down on her back, making her arch it.

she watched his every move through the mirror, seeing nothing but lust in his eyes as he lined himself up with her entrance.

"oh shit..." mila placed her hands against the mirror when he pushed his length inside of her.

he gripped her hips tightly as he started harshly thrusting into her. "goddamn baby." he grunted, feeling her walls clench around him.

"fuck jordan!" she moaned loudly, sure that any and everyone in the mall could hear her.

he continued his harsh movements, pushing himself deeper into her. "wait baby— shit!" mila placed her hand against his stomach in effort to slow him down.

"you know better than that princess." he sucked in a breath of air, grabbing onto her hand and placing it on her back.

"jordan i—" she looked in his eyes through the mirror.

"what? you wanna cum?" he cocked his head to the side, raising a brow at her.

"yes! please!"

"nah. hold that shit." he bitterly chuckled as she whined.

she stared at him, mentally cussing him out. he smirked at her as he delivered hard strokes. her moans grew louder with every thrust.

"go ahead baby. let it out." jordan pulled her body closer to his and gripped her throat, whispering in her ear and biting it.

mila gasped and released all over his length. "that's it mama." he encouraged her as he rubbed her clit.

he continued thrusting into her, feeling his orgasm coming.

"ah shit!" he groaned and stilled himself inside her as he came inside her walls.

"oh my gosh." mila sighed and moved her hair out of her face.

"i love you." he kissed her shoulder before pulling out. she chuckled and put her clothes back on, jordan following behind her.

"i love you too." she spoke, grabbing all of the clothes she had brought into the dressing room.

"you're not gonna try any of that on?" jordan asked, adjusting his glasses on his face.

"no. we're going home." she smiled and kissed his cheek.

"it's about time." he dramatically spoke, wrapping his arm around her shoulders as they left the store.

-
well 🌚
there's that...

in other news, JORDAN AND WIGGS GOT PAID TODAY! WE LOVE TO SEE IT!

anyways, love u. bye. 🫶