gq couples quiz | devin booker

mr. booker has me in a chokehold i fear
-

"this is about to be an easy dub." devin cleared his throat as he sat down in his designated chair.

"oh yeah?" dakota raised her eyebrows and looked over at him.

"you wanna bet on it?" he turned to look at his fiancé with a smirk on his face. he already knew what her answer would be and had his side of the bet planned out.

"i do actually." she turned in her chair and stuck her hand out as his eyebrows raised.

"okay. if i beat you," devin began speaking, "i don't know if i can say that on camera." he looked over at the crew who started laughing.

"come here." dakota waved him over and he got out of his seat to whisper in her ear. he whispered something he definitely couldn't say on camera in her ear as her eyes widened.

"okay...and if i win, we do date night." she nodded and pulled away, staring at him as he stood in deep thought.

"deal." he smirked and held out his hand for her to shake. she smiled before shaking his hand firmly and saying, "deal."

"are you going first or me?" he walked back over to his seat and sat down, grabbing his cards.

"you can go." dakota sat back in her chair and smiled at him. he took a deep breath before looking at the question on his card.

"hold on...y'all tryna make me go easy on her!" his eyebrows furrowed as he looked through the questions, seeing they were fairly easy.

"we're not doing that today booker. just read the questions." she gestured towards the cards before placing her hands in her lap.

whenever it came to competition between the two of them, devin believed that dakota would always get either the 'easy' questions or she'd cheat, which was never the case; he was just a sore loser.

"fine. what year was i drafted and bonus points if you can remember which pick i was." he spoke, looking over at her.

"2015 draft class, 13th pick, first round." dakota answered quickly and nonchalantly.

"she got the round too? alright baby i see you." he smirked and nodded his head, feeling very proud of his lady.

"that was easy money. next question?" she waved him off playfully and dusted off the imaginary dust on her shoulder.

"she gets one question right and starts getting cocky." he turned towards the camera and rolled his eyes dramatically.

"read the question!" she reached over and hit his arm with her cards, making him laugh.

"how old was i when i won the 3-point contest?" devin read off the next card before placing it in the back of the stack in his hands.

"19."

"okay okay. when is my birthday?" he asked, knowing she knew this like the back of her hand.

"october 30th, 1996."

"she got the year too? you really do know me baby." he dramatically held a hand over his heart as he pouted.

"devin you can literally google that. but i do really know you." she chuckled at how extra he was being, as if that wasn't the easiest question in the world.

"how many cars do i have and which one is my favorite?"

"well, pretty penny is your favorite but you have 5." she answered with a smile.

"aside from classic cars, what else do i enjoy collecting?"

"shoes." dakota, once again, quickly spoke as he contemplated getting down on one knee right then and there.