attitude | ja morant

warning: this includes smut
-

alani bit her lip angrily as she scrolled through her timeline. her boyfriend, ja, had been pushing her buttons all day; ignoring her, cutting her off to take calls, etc.

she was currently seated on his couch while he took yet another call; his fifth one of the day. all of the calls he was taking were from brands or his agent regarding brand deals.

but alani assumed he was talking to another woman, or women.

"thank you." ja walked into the room while hanging up the phone and putting it in his pocket.

alani saw him sit down and run a hand through his locs out of the corner of her eye.

"you good?" he asked, staring at her and trying to read her body language.

"i'm straight." her eyes never left the screen in front of her. ja could sense something was wrong with her and was determined to figure out what it was.

"lani stop playing and tell me what's wrong." he stood over her and grabbed her phone, forcing her to look up at him.

"like i said—" she grabbed her phone out of his hand before speaking, "i'm straight."

she got off the couch, pushing him out of the way, and went to his bedroom.

"alani marie i know you didn't just push me." he followed behind her, laughing in disbelief.

"and did. what about it?" she laid down in the bed, still paying him no mind as she turned on his tv.

"you've lost your mind girl." he shook his head and pointed at her.

"maybe i have." she shrugged and kept her eyes focused on the television.

before ja could say something back, his phone started to ring again.

"gone head and answer it. don't wanna keep your bitch waiting." alani snickered and waved him off.

"i'm on your ass when i get off this phone." he warned before stepping out into the hallway to answer the phone.

the phone call lasted about fifteen minutes and alani was still laying in bed, watching tv.

"you done being a brat now?" he asked as he walked back into the room.

"you done talking to other bitches now?" she raised her brows at him while crossing her arms over her chest.

he laughed and grabbed his phone out of his pocket and handed it to her. "and what am i supposed do with this?" she furrowed her brows as she grabbed the phone.

"find the 'bitches' i've been talking to alani." he spoke with air quotes, patiently to prove her wrong.

she glared up at him before looking through his call log. she did not find any women in his phone, aside from herself.

"so...you gonna tell me how you were wrong?" he asked with a cocky smirk on his face.

"no." she snickered and handed him his phone back. she always prided herself on being right, so you wasn't about to be embarrassed, especially not by him.

"alani." he spoke in a stern tone, letting out a breath of air.

"jamel." she mocked him, speaking in the same tone. she wouldn't go out without a fight.

"stop being stubborn." he pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"i'm gonna do what i want and if i don't wanna say you're right, then i'm not gonna say you're right." she shrugged her shoulders.

"you just said i'm right though, twice." he tilted his head to the side, realizing that he had won this time.

"man whatever." she smacked her lips before going to get up and walking into his bathroom.

"alani." he grabbed at her hand, pulling her back into his body. "what?" she huffed and bit her lip angrily.

"you really thought i was cheating on you?" he asked as she avoided eye contact with him. "look at me baby." his voice softened at the pout forming on her face.

"you've been acting weird all day so i just assumed..." she trailed off, looking down at her feet.

"alani i care about your ass too much to do that to you. all those calls had to do with brand deals." he lifted her head up with his finger.

"well now i feel bad." she huffed in frustration, making him chuckle.

"you know good and well i love you too much to do some dumb shit like that." he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"...i guess you're right." she accepted her fate with her lips pursed together.

"now you know i have to prove you wrong now right?" he smirked as she rolled her eyes and nodded.

—————————————————————

"shittt!" alani moaned out as she gripped the bedsheets around her. ja was balls deep in her guts at the moment, on their second round might i add.

she began reaching for a pillow in attempt to stop his harsh thrusts, but he wasn't having it.

"i know you ain't tryna run from me alani." he gripped her hips firmly and pulled her back to him, thrusting harder into her.

"ja please!" she begged as she felt him continuously hit her g spot. at this point she had tears in her eyes.

"uh uh. you was talking all that shit and look at you now." he grunted due to the harshness of his thrusts and the recoil of her ass.

"baby i'm sorry!" she whined, gripping the sheets so hard that her knuckles were turning white.

"i bet you are." he chuckled as he felt her walls tightening around him.

"fuck! i'm bout to cum!" she cried out, feeling a knot form in her stomach.

"let it out lani." he leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"fuckkk!" she moaned and felt her legs shaking before she released her juices all over him.

"mhm." ja groaned and pulled out, releasing his nut on her backside before grabbing a towel to clean it off.

"now imma ask you again. you done being a brat?" he slipped his boxers on and stood with his hands on his hips as she turned over.

"mhm. you do not have to worry about me." she nodded and waved him off as she tried to catch her breath.

-
hi
one. merry christmas my people 🫶

two. i'm updating twice as a little gift for y'all 🤗

three. warriors won against the grizz so i'm very happy at the moment but i hope all of you had a great holiday! prepare for an emotional ass message board post from on new year's cause i got a lot to say!

love you all byeee 🫶