carnival love | jaren jackson jr.

for all the jaren lovers 🫶
also, shoutout to ZEEVlLLE for the idea 🤞🏽
and her name is pronounced rai-ya :)
-

"it's open!" raya yelled out as she finished curling a section of her hair.

"you're gonna get kidnapped if you keep leaving your door unlocked." jaren, raya's boyfriend, spoke and closed the door behind him.

"i don't think kidnappers knock before kidnapping people but alright." she giggled hearing him walk into her bedroom.

he came up behind her and hugged her waist. "hi." she smiled at him through the mirror.

"hey. i missed you." he kissed her cheek as she finished doing her hair. "you just saw me yesterday jaren." she put away her curling iron.

"yeah but it was for like two seconds because you were tired." he followed her out of her bathroom and into her bedroom.

"hmm no. i saw you before the game for like two hours and then i saw you after and that was short because i was tired. get it right."

"anyways, you look cute." he chuckled as she grabbed her purse.

"thank you! you look cute too." she smiled.

"girl i look more than cute." he dusted his shoulders off cockily. (his outfit is in the mm)

"boy just take the damn compliment." she smacked her lips and glared at him.

"thank you." he laughed, turning off her bathroom light.

"i'm ready whenever you are."

"well then let's go." he grabbed her hand and lead her to her front door.

jaren drove to their local fair and found parking before getting out of the car.

"are you excited?" raya squealed and held onto his arm.

"yeah but you are clearly more excited than me." he chuckled, looking down at her.

the two of them walked and stood in line to get tickets. "are you gonna drag me on all the rides this time?"

"duhhhh." she playfully rolled her eyes, making him laugh. raya was a very spontaneous person and roller coasters were her favorite.

"here. lead the way princess."  he handed her the tickets and she ran towards all the big rides, with jaren right behind her.

they went on about 3 rides before taking a break to walk around.

raya gasped and stopped in her track when she laid her eyes upon a huge teddy bear. "you want that?" jaren smiled.

"yes!" she excitedly spoke, "and it's a basketball game! you're good at that!" she pointed at the hoops.

"okay." he laughed and walked up to the stand, handing the man two tickets.

"and how do i win that?" he pointed to the teddy bear.

"you have to make ten shots in a row." the man spoke, tossing a ball at him.

"that's light work." jaren shrugged his shoulders. the man nodded his head and got ready to start the timer.

"you got this big dawg." raya hyped him up, crossing her arms over her chest eagerly.

"3..2..1..GO!" the man said and jaren immediately started shooting, getting his first three shots in.

he kept shooting, banking in every shot. it was down to five seconds and he was well past ten shots.

"at this point turn the clock off! he won it! he won it all!" raya yelled, making everyone who was watching laugh.

the timer went off and jaren won with a whopping twenty shots.

"here you go." the man handed him the bear with a smile on his face. "thank you." he flashed a smile before turning around and handing the bear to his girlfriend.

"thank you." she squeezed it tightly in her arms, making him laugh.

"you're welcome baby." he kissed her cheek and held onto her free hand as they walked to get on more rides.

——————————————————————

"is it too cliché to ride the ferris wheel?" raya asked as she took a bite out of her funnel cake.

"i think it's only right to ride the ferris wheel." jaren spoke matter-of-factly.

"mmk." she nodded, slightly blushing. once she finished her food, the two of them made their way to the ferris wheel.

still holding onto her bear from earlier, they sat in a cart and waited for the ride to start.

"you have fun today?" he asked, rubbing a hand up and down her thigh.

"yeah i did! did you?" she smiled widely and looking at him.

"i always have fun with you girl." he grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers together, kissing the back of her hand.

the ride started moving slowly and the two of them made small conversation. the ride stopped, conveniently with jaren and raya at the top.

"raya." jaren turned his head to face her, smirking.

"jaren." she raised a brow at him with a smile on her face.

"i love you." he caressed her cheek with his thumb, making her blush.

"i love you too." she giggled as he pulled her in for a long kiss.

-
now i know y'all bout to mad at me for leaving y'all in a drought BUT i started school (college actually) so ntm on me...
anyways, heyyyy how are you? 😁

the next one is supposed to be a juan toscano-anderson imagine but i might change the order. just know you'll be getting a juan imagine EVENTUALLY!

missed u my loves 💋