baby mama drama | cade cunningham

please know i am in no way bashing or putting down riley's mom
-

"hello?" noel answered the phone. "hey baby." cade smiled through the phone. "hi cade. what are you doing?" she asked, fixing her hair.

"i'm about to pick up riley. what are you doing?" he cleared his throat. "is she coming with us?" noel spoke, confused.

her and cade were planning on going out that night. "yeah. it's my weekend remember?" he reminded his girlfriend.

"i definitely forgot about that." she sighed, putting down her hairbrush.

"we're going to the trampoline park if you still wanna come." he suggested, still wanting to spend his girlfriend.

"and how would riley's mom feel about that?" noel raised a brow.

"i'm sure she won't mind." he nervously spoke, knowing that wasn't true. "okay. what time?" she started to pick out an outfit.

"i'll pick you up in an hour." cade said, making her smile.

"okay i'll see you then!" she cheerfully spoke, hanging up the phone.

while cade went to pick up riley, noel changed into more comfortable, yet cute, clothes.

"is noel gonna be there?" riley's mom asked, handing cade riley's bag.

"yeah." he sighed, throwing it over his shoulder.

"mmm....well have fun." she fake smiled, waving at him. "we will. ain't that right riley?" he smiled, tickling the little girl.

"bye riley! i'll see you on sunday." she smiled, kissing her forehead.

"bye mommy!" riley waved. "5?" cade asked. "5." she crossed her arms over her chest, sighing.

—————————————————————

"coming!" noel yelled, quickly running to answer her door. "noel!" riley squealed as she opened the door.

"riley!" she yelled back, bending down and hugging her.

"i hate to interrupt this moment but we gotta go." cade cleared his throat, staring at the girls.

"okay just let me put my shoes on." noel stood up, grabbing her shoes and quickly putting them on.

"you look cute." he smirked, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. "thank you." she blushed, hugging his side.

cade drove the girls to the trampoline park and went into the building, finding them a cubby to keep their things in.

"you ready?" noel smiled, grabbing riley's hand.

"mhm!" she cheered, nodding excitedly. the two ran through the park, jumping up and down.

cade followed them, smiling at their interaction.

"daddy!" riley yelled, waving him over. he shook his head, making her frown.

"come on! don't be a party pooper!" noel whined, grabbing his hand and dragging him to her.

"yay!" she clapped her hands, smiling. they all jumped together, being careful to not step on each other.

noel and cade sat down as riley continued jumping.

"so what'd she say?" she sighed, looking up at him. "she said to have fun." he answered, leaving out minor details.

"did she say have fun or did she say mmm...have fun?" she furrowed her brows, changing her tone. "

"it was definitely more like the second one." he laughed.

"oh my gosh." she rolled her eyes. "don't worry about it baby." he rubbed her back.

"i just don't get why she doesn't like me. i've been nothing but nice to her." she pouted.

"she'll come around eventually. but for now, go have fun with riley." he smiled, kissing her cheek.

"thank you." she squeezed his hand, smiling.

"noel!" riley yelled as noel stood up. "i'm coming girl!" she yelled back, running over to the girl.

"did you have fun?" noel asked as they got back in the car.

"mhm!" riley smiled, nodding. cade drove noel home, walking her to her door to make sure she got in safe.

"i'll see you tomorrow right?" she reminded him.

"yes." he chuckled, holding her hand.

"mmk. text me when you make it home." she hugged him tightly. "i will. i love you." he stared at her.

"i love you too cade." she giggled, staring back at him.

"bye." he laughed, kissing her lips.

"bye. tell riley i said good night." she pat his chest, walking into her apartment.

-