✧ FAI'S FEELS 02 ✧

Start from the beginning

"Hello," He waved and did a slight bow.

"You're the only person who has given me flowers today."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, thank you it means a lot."

"Don't think about it too much. I obviously had to get you flowers, we sat next to each other every day for a year."

"And I want to thank you for letting me cheat off of you." Fai said, Hyunjin paused looking at the camera, "It's okay they can't punish us now, we graduated."

"True," Hyunjin nodded, "In that case, thanks for being so willing to skip school with me."

"If my boss hears this, he'll force me to retire."

>CUT

A bunch of clips were shown of Fai in the ceremony, at times she would talk to the person she was sat next to: Hyunjin.

>CUT

"Jinyoung Oppa is outside and he absolutely hates waiting so we're trying to leave the building quickly before he blows up and leaves." Fai spoke as her camera-man was walking next to her, "I won an award, but I didn't really understand what it was for."

"It's just a certification of honour like they're proud of you for attending this school." Her camera-man explained.

"Ahhh," Fai nodded, "I can't believe I got a certificate for existing, that's great!"

>CUT

Clips of Fai taking pictures with her staff. Followed by clips of her in a restaurant waiting for food.

"Hi everyone!" A person yelled as he and another person walked into the restaurant with a bouquet of flowers, Fai rose her eyebrows as she watched them walk in.

The two took off their masks and Fai immediately walked over two giving them
hugs, "Oppas! What're you doing here?"

"We came to eat with you!" Jungkook answered.

"Congratulations on graduating!" Jimin exclaimed giving Fai a bouquet of flowers.

"Thank you," Fai smiled bowing to the two.

>CUT

"Fai you've graduated now, do you want a gift? I'll buy you whatever you want." Jimin asked Fai.

She shook her head, "No, no. It's okay, you don't need to."

"No, I want to. What do you want?"

"Pay for the meal."

"I want to buy you something expensive."

"Anything?"

"Yes, everything."

"Buy me a building."

Jimin burst out laughing, "No, not that big. Would you like a new guitar?"

"Ummm," Fai thought, "I want Halsey's signature on my microphone."

"Sold!"

>CUT

"We heard your friends couldn't come today.." Jungkook trailed.

"They all have work in Japan, sucks but whatever."

"We're going to make you have so much fun today."

"You're going to force me to have fun?"

"Exactly." Jimin nodded, "I'm willing to drive us three to the beach."

"That's like two hours away."

"I know."

"I don't know if I want to sit with you guys in the car for two hours."

"But think about it, we can have dinner with a view. Isn't that tempting?"

"Umm... Not really."

"Whatever, you're going."

- - -

⋰˚☆ Graduation pictures

- - -

⋰˚☆ Text Messages

Mark & Fai

- - -

⋰˚☆FunkWav's thoughts
comment below any requests!!