N O W

It's an understatement to say that I'm fucked up. Cause believe me.. I am BEYOND fucked up at this point.

It's only been a couple of months since I haven't talked to ANYONE inside the mansion, and now they're all springing everywhere with their proxies.

And their proxies either have powers that separates them from normal human, or from another realm and dimension.

Now that I somehow got you all up to speed, we are still in Sweden and I have been cooped inside the guest room for four days now. Who knows if Flowey had already gotten that one soul he needed to bring..

"FUCK!" I yelled for the nth time today, a destructive wave of pixels bursts through my body. Lifting and dropping the furniture inside the room on the ground with a frightful force.

"Benjamin.."

"No.. just.. leave me alone—" the door crashed open as Slenderman stood, evidently pissed in his human form, by the opening. He looked a hundred times more threatening as a human with tendrils similar to a spider's leg shot out of his back, aiming at.me as if readying to impale themselves through my coded body.

"I will not tolerate anymore of your destructive waves." Only then did I realize the stain on his white polo shirt, still evidently steaming as he frowned at my state. It softened once he got a full look on my entire being.

"Benjamin," his soothing voice called once more and it only added to the weight my chest and conscience was carrying.

"No." I growled through a pixelated tone.

"This isn't helping." Was what he told me, and it ultimately pisses me off.

"Oh, but facing him head on as if he hadn't just called me a fucking poser is helping?"

He grimaced at the fact thrown at him, it was weird finally seeing him with a face. The emotions were so rae and so real.

"Benjamin—"

"No!" I raised my voice a little higher this time, sitting upright from the bunk I was currently laying on and glaring daggers into Slenderman's silver eyes. "Five fucking years, four shitty months, and six bitching days isn't enough for me to move the fuck on from him, Slenderman. It's been five years.. Five FUCKING years." My voice cracked. My voice cracked and I didn't tear. My eyes burnt, it burnt despite the wetness that formed around it. My throat clenched in on itself, making it hard to swallow.

"I've met someone else and I still haven't fucking moved on. Don't you get it?" I heaved a breath disgustingly, and I could only imagine how pathetic I looked in his eyes. A kid crying, with snot coming out of his nose, like a fucking loser he is..

"I'm still fucked over him. I'm still fucking IN LOVE with him. And hearing him fucking say that he loved me once, that I am NOT the Benjamin he once loved," Slenderman's eyes widened at the mention of my own name. The name I so hated being called, coming out of my own mouth. "It really fucking hurts. And it really fucking sucks." My voice cracked at the same time as the tears flow.

I wasn't happy, obviously. I wasn't happy by any of this and it shows. It fucking shows, obviously. And I wasn't happy by the outcome.

I wasn't happy when Slenderman wrapped his tendrils around my form the same time he wrapped his human arms around me.

I wasn't happy when Jeff came into the room after 5 minutes of my rant to Slenderman asking if I wanted to play Mario Kart with him.

I wasn't happy when I beat Jeff fifty times in a row in Mario Kart even when he didn't let me win. 

I wasn't happy when Jeff's Proxy, Mika, came into the room and made me whatever-the fuck's-time-it-is on bed.

I wasn't fucking happy when all three of them came into the room late at night to each give me a long squeezing hug and one big group hug until all of us fell into the bed with their snores echoing and bouncing off the room's walls.

I wasn't happy, still.. but they sure as hell made me feel that it was okay to be unhappy.

Morning came and Slenderman awoke first. He always does the moment the morning bird's chirped an irritating tune as they sat on a tree's branch like they owned the place.

It wasn't the arms that rests on his chest nor the tangled legs that rests on his own startled him. It was the lack of a blonde boy.

Sizzling noises came from the kitchen so early in the morning, and the sweet aroma of caramelized bacon wafts through the air. Slenderman did a double take of the two figure that lay beside him.

Jeffrey and Mika.

There were no sign of the blonde boy in the room. His tendrils had searched everywhere, even under the bed. And at that moment, Slenderman was certain where the blonde boy could be. There was only one explanation of the smell and noises in the kitchen after all.

He teleported from the tangled mess of Jeffrey and Mika, and took a gentle stroll towards the kitchen. He reached it in time as the aroma slowly melted into the smell of butter on toast.

His eyes widened, however, when the blonde he was expecting was nowhere to be seen in the kitchen area as well. Instead, what stood was far more unexpected.

The figure turned around as it heard the floorboards creaked under the weight of Slenderman and slowly, it revealed the face of the figure.

Breathlessly, Slenderman called, "Gaster?"

The figure, with his illuminating blue and gold eyes, stared longingly into Slenderman's silver ones. A smile formed his lips as the cracks on his face shifted to it could form.

"Surprised, dear?" Gaster turned off the stove afterwards and placed each bacon strips on a plate with tissue on to, of course, get rid of excess oil.

"Where is Benjamin? What.. are you doing here? Did he call you?"

The look on Gaster's face darkened at the mention of the blonde boy, and almost immediately, Slenderman knew something was wrong. "Please tell me.. Where is the boy, Gaster?"

With little to no smile at all, Gaster answered in the most simplest form.

"Home."