Chapter V

School was . . . a bit of a pain in my ass. Why? Never thought of it. Why is school a pain in my ass? Well, to put it simply..

Splat!

The only sound I heard as I felt a mushy substance slide through my hair to the ground, turning around, I saw  what looked to be a mashed potato covered in gravy sprawled on the ground like a piece of sh—

"Look, it's the offspring of two faggots." A boy's voice hollered and the entire cafeteria bursts into a series of unnecessary laughter. Most of the cafeteria, I mean. The rest remained silent and avoided the direction of the commotion, in other words, my direction.

Sighing, I knelt in front of the crap-looking mashed potato and scooped it in my already empty plate. I wiped its remains with the tissue I didn't use on my tray and went about my way to return the tray. The students ceased in laughter and immediately transitioned into booing.

It felt, as if, the ground was shaking as their voices rang within the cafeteria. Another sigh left my lips as I exited it.

Once the cafeteria door closed, my back pocket vibrated. Slipping my hand in my back pocket, I fished out my phone and saw a notification on its lockscreen.

BEN sent you a message.

I clicked the screen and went through my messages to see what he wants as I casually strolled through the hallway.

B E N:
[ Hey, how's school? ;) ]

Winky face, really? I rolled my eyes as I slipped into the gym, heading for the showers.

A S R I E L:
[ Just got ‘egged’ by mashed potatoes. If that even makes sense. ]

B E N:
[ wHAt?! Σ(°ロ°) ]

A smile slipped through my lips as I shook my head, amused.

A S R I E L:
[ No biggies. I'm currently in the gym showers. Just gonna wash it off. ]

I began stripping(back off, creepy weirdos), down onto my underwear as my phone kept vibrating like a maniac.

B E N:
[ Ohhh, lalaa~ (≖ ͜ʖ≖)  • 2mins

How 'bout we exchange pictures? ( ´ ◡ ' )  • 2mins

nvm, that sounds so weird and perverted, im so sorry you must be reslly weirded out rn 。・゚(゚><゚)゚・。  • just now ]

That's cute. This is cute. Those emoticons are cute, I mean. Ehem.

A S R I E L:
[ I was stripping, piss off now, yeah? ]

B E N:
[ Okay, take care! (ノ´ヮ')ノ*: ・゚ ]

Chuckling, I went ahead and cleaned the mashed potato and gravy off my hair and body.