4.Love A, Tingles

What could the name possibly be? What goes with Avery? Eve? Avey? Ava? Ava? Ava sounds more relevant. I've been trying to figure out the name for a week now. 

I sm lying down on my porch swing; it's so comfy to be here in the backyard on windy nights, it's really dreamy. Just missing a boyfriend and a cup of hot chocolate; it would be a perfect moment.

Suddenly, Aly holds the swing so hard that I fall off due to inertia.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? I was trying to relax here!" 

"Relaxing or dreaming about Tyler?" he smirked.

Taking a deep breath staring at him, I took my position back on the swing, he joins too. 

"Give your phone."

I unlock it and he began Face Timing Tyler. This has been going on for a week now. Aly Face Timing Tyler once every day and the rest of the time he's just showing his photos making it much more difficult to remove him from my mind.

"Aly he will be here after a while to tutor you could you stop annoying him for a day?"

"Avery there's someone at the door" mom shouts.

"Hello Love" the first thing I hear after I open the door. Tyler is standing there with his bright smile and instantly my mind became happier. I lower my gaze shyly somehow I can no longer have an eye contact with him. Tyler really needs to stop fucking with my ovaries.

"Stop staring at my bracelet all the time," Tyler says and walks in by gently pushing me aside. I should really stop acting like a paranoid. My first priority is to confront him with his girlfriend but I am losing focus. OMG what's with that smell? He smells so good. The entire house smells like him. Ugh Tyler stop being so perfect.

I took a bunch of freshly baked cookies and walked upstairs to my room and I see Tyler and Aly studying in here.

"Okay what's with this new drama? Get out of my room."

"Your room got better lighting and is more study like so I will study here sis you are welcome to stay inside."

"It's my wife's room so I want to be here too" Tyler smirks.

Massaging my temples, I said, "Tyler you really need to stop joking around. Come with me we need to talk. Aly you continue with your reading."

I grabbed his hands and we walked downstairs to the backyard. Breathing out heavily, I sat on the porch swing.

"It's so cozy, we can chill here once we marry" says Tyler with his arm around me. Ugh his smell is intoxicating and the tingles...someone stop me. My heart is beating faster and these goosebumps; stop doing this to me Tyler. Blushing, I looked away.

"Aww look at you cuties" my elder sister Ray cried.

"Leave us alone" I frowned.

"What's this Tyler? Why are you behaving so weird? You've never been nice to me and now..? Your mood swings are more dangerous than PMS. What's happening please tell me. Why did you start caring about me all of a sudden?"

With a disappointed face Tyler says,"Avery if I didn't care about you I wouldn't have shared the post to the blood bank in search for your donor." He slowly removes his hands off me.

What happened to him now? 

"I am so sorry Tyler I didn't mean to offend you. But why are you being this clingy? What about Ava?"

"Ava who? Who told you about her?"

Oh lol. I just randomly made up the name rather scared his shit out. So Ava it is.