Keep your friends close and your enemies closer *part 2* (Tom Holland)

Start from the beginning

"Well, you need to tell her before something that you can't take back happens-." Tom and Jacob's heads shot up as the door burst open and Zendaya stormed in. She looked at Tom.

"You're a fucking asshole." She nodded.

"What have I done now?!" he exclaimed, throwing his arms up in exacerbation.

"What have you done? So being a dick to Y/N for months, sleeping with her and then going back to being a dick doesn't seem like an asshole thing to do?" she spat. He sighed and looked down again.

"He was just grilling me over the same thing." He grumbled, pointing at Jacob.

"So he should be. Because you're about this close to losing Y/N as a friend, let alone as a potential girlfriend." Zendaya admitted, holding her fingers slightly apart to demonstrate. Tom's head shot back up.

"What?" he gulped.

"That's right, Tom. She literally just told me that after filming, she never wants to see you again. If you don't want to lose her, you need to make this right, and you need to do it now." She nodded. Tom returned it and gulped as he stood up.

"Where is she?" he asked, deciding that it was time to drop the act.

"In my trailer. Y/N will tell me if you're an ass, so drop the act or so help me god, Holland." Zendaya warned. Tom sighed and nodded as he left Jacob's trailer and headed towards Zendaya's.

Y/N's P.O.V

I lay on Zendaya's sofa, on my phone with my back to the door. I didn't move as I heard the door open and someone walk in.

"What sandwich did you get me?" I asked.

"Sorry, I wasn't told that I was supposed to bring food." My eyes widened as Tom's voice sounded. I looked over my shoulder, gulping as the attractive boy stood there with his hands in his pockets.

"T-Tom, um...what are you doing here?" I stuttered as I immediately sat up and turned to face him.

"I just, um...well, I basically came to apologise for how I've treated you." He nodded. My eyes wavered and I looked down.

"About damn time." I mumbled. He sighed and gave me a small smile, taking his hands out of his pockets as he came and sat next to me. He looked at me, biting his lip as I refused to return the gaze.

"Z said that you were pretty upset about everything." He mumbled.

"I wonder why. After all, you did fuck me and make me think that I actually had a chance, before going back to being your normal arrogant self again." I scoffed, looking at him. He sighed and nodded as he ran his hands through his curls, something that I knew he did when he was stressed.

"Look, I just, I don't feel about you what my behaviour would suggest. I don't think that I'm better than you, I don't dislike you in any way." He shook his head.

"Then why do you behave like a douche, Tom?" I scoffed. He gulped, eyes glued to the floor as he bit his lip.

"Because it's easier than telling you how I really feel." He admitted as he looked back at me. My eyebrows furrowed, making him sigh.

"Look, I've never felt like this before. I like you so much that I'm not even sure if my feelings are just a crush anymore, or if it's love, and I mean that. I think that I'm in love with you, which is why I really went for that kiss at Zendaya's party. I figured that it was my shot to let you know how I feel with my actions because this is what I do when I don't know how to handle what I'm feeling. I act. I'm better at acting than I am at admitting to something that might hurt me, and so it was easier to act like a dickhead around you than to admit that I've fallen for you, especially when I knew that my feelings for you were a lot stronger than yours were for me." He rambled. I gulped, my throat drying and my heart pounding at what the boy had just said. What he had just admitted. That he was in love with me.

"But...that still doesn't explain why you went back to being a dick-."

"We were drunk when we had sex, Y/N. I didn't know if you slept with me because you were drunk, or because you like me." He mumbled, his gaze on the floor again. I gulped as I tried to process everything being said.

"Well, it's not the first option." I admitted quietly. Tom looked at me.

"Wait, you...you still like me? After everything that I've put you through?" he scoffed. I shrugged and looked down.

"Tom, it's more than just a crush for me now too. So, yeah. I still like you." I admitted. Tom's lips curled into a smile, making me chuckle as he moved slightly closer to me on the sofa.

"How about we start again then? Pretend that the last few months of me being a complete idiot never happened, and start again as two people that like each other?" he asked hopefully. I looked at him.

"No more acting? No more pretending to be something you're not?" I checked.

"I know that you like me now, so I have no reason to." He shook his head. I bit my lip and looked at him.

"Okay then. Start again." I nodded. He returned it before extending his hand.

"Hey there. I'm Tom Holland." He smiled. I laughed and shook my head as I shook his hand.

"Hey there, Tom Holland. I'm Y/N Y/L/N." I giggled, playing along.

"Lovely to meet you, Y/N Y/L/N. Now, can I give you a kiss?" he smiled cheekily. I scrunched up my nose, pretending to contemplate the offer.

"Go on then, Tom Holland." I chuckled. His smile widened as he cupped my cheek and leant in. He pressed our lips together softly, making me smile into the kiss. After a moment, he broke the kiss and touched our foreheads.

"Well, this is definitely a better start, isn't it, babe?" he smiled.

"Shut up and kiss me." I giggled.

"That I will do." He smiled, making me giggle again as he leant in and kissed me again.