Chapter 45.

Stay safe Guys. Stay inside and take care. I will try to upodate next one very soon.:-)

Suman's POV.

I looked out of the window as the plane slowly came to a halt on the runway. Many of the passengers were already standing in a queue to step out of the plane.

Since we were travelling with a patient with a serious medical condition we had made a different arrangement and had taken the required permissions for the same.

We were supposed to take a smaller bus from the terminal that would take us directly out of the airport. There were some officers who had kindly come up near the plane and were taking care of the post flight routine of check out.

I glanced at Shravan who was standing near our grandfathers. He has been refusing to talk about the photograph.

'We will talk later Sumo' has been his constant response.

Sudden commotion made me stand up only to face palm in despair.

Dadaji and Nanu were arguing-Again!

"I am the one ill hence I will leave the plane first Tiwari."

"Malhotra grow up. You will be slow in your exit, I will step out first."

Are these two for real? They are actually arguing who will exit the plane first?

The argument continued for a few moments till Ramnath Uncle intervened.

He held on to his father's wheelchair and said to Nanu "Tiwari Uncle you go out first."

Nanu shot his friend a triumphant look "Thank you Ram beta. I am glad you are sensible and not childish like your father." With that my old man scurried away faster than I had ever seen him.

Dadaji had murder on his face as he looked at his son. " You. are . dead . Goat."

I had to stop myself from giggling as Ramnath uncle gulped and actally looked terrified.

***

Dubeji was all smiles as we stepped down from the bus. He pointed towards a big fourteen seater he had come in so that all of us could be seated in one car. It had enough space for Dadaji's wheelchair as well as our luggage along with us.

"Mr. Shampoo! Mr. Tamboowala-"

My eyes widened as that word reached my ears. Mr Brook from Antarctica!

Pushkar's expression was priceless.

I quickly pulled on a cap stuffing my ponytail in it. Thank God I am in jeans and T shirt.

I turned around in time to see Shravan shaking hands with Mr. Brook.

He saw me and waved "Hello my boy Sammie.. You have grown taller!"

I waved back and smiled while trying not to grin as Pushy the brat choked on hearing about my 'increased height'.

This must have caught Mr Brook's attention.

"Mrs. Tamboowala! How are you wonder woman?"

Pushy croaked something that sounded like 'good'.

"Mrs who?" Dubeji asked looking confused. "And Pushkar baba why is he calling you a woman?"

"Dubeji?"

"Yes Pushkar baba?"

"Be quite!"

"Of course baba! But why did he call you Bumboowala?"

"Tamboowala.. not Bumboowala..and he did not call me that!"