Chapter 37.

Hey Guys! Sorry for the late update. My mother is very critical. She was not well since past few months but yesterday her health deteriorated.

She is in ICU and needs our prayer.

I hope if any of you are sad this chapter can bring some smiles.

Love, from me to you.:)

Shravan's POV.

"Chameli Ki Shaadi" Chameli's marriage.

"Danny shut up!"

"I was just naming a movie. Don't be a grouch. Oh there is also Chameli- a Kareena Kapoor movie!"

"Why are you here at my home so late in the evening? Go home!"

"No."

"What do you mean No?"

"I am staying over tonight. Suman invited me."

"What? Why??" I glared at the grinning face "Sumo! Sumo-"

"Suman is such a sweetheart you know. An amazing person." Danny said and a smile pulled at my lips.

"Yes she is." I responded happily.

"My heart breaks for how unfair life has been with her though."

"What are you talking about?" I frowned.

"Come on Shravan you cannot overlook how life tends to give her a raw deal."

I sighed "She has faced a lot in the past but my Sumo is a tough girl." I felt a surge of pride in my chest as my heart filled in with love for my Sumo.

"She is like sunshine- spreading happiness everywhere."

"True." I sighed dreamily.

"However one look beside her we see you standing beside her- like a thundercloud!"

My smile turned into a frown as I processed what I had just heard before erupting. "Did you just call me a thundercloud??"

"Dark and gloomy." He laughed.

I was about to retort when Sumo entered the room.

"See? As soon as Suman enters the room it lights up." Danny said. Of course I agreed.

"What is this about?" Sumo looked at us warily.

"He thinks I am gloomy like thundercloud!"

"What?" Sumo looked at Danny questioningly.

"I said you are like Sunshine while he is gloomy like thundercloud." Danny laughed.

Sumo giggled "He may be a thundercloud but he is my thundercloud."

"Sumo love you are supposed to tell him I am not a thundercloud!"

She walked up to me and slid her arms around my waist and rested her head on my arms. Instantly everything else faded in the background as my heart danced at her familiar close proximity and I kissed her head forgetting for a moment about being pissed with Danny.

"Thank you for staying over tonight Danny. Shravan is sure to love it."

Eh?

"Sumo love-"

"Shravan since it's the bone transplant day tomorrow so is it not nice they are staying over?"

"They?? Who else?"

"Your entire gang. Well at least the ones who can make it."

"I have a gang?" I spluttered.

"Chameli the thundercloud gangster." Danny chortled.