Chapter Eight- Mixed

A/N
*IMPORTANT PLEASE READ*

So hey guys..
If you feel that my writing style has changed, it's because my co-author werewolfbanshee is writing this chapter. Read and enjoy!

*****************************************
PERCY

"It's been a few days since the picture incident and Terra hasn't talked to me since then! Annabeth help me!" Percy screamed. "You know Seaweed Brain, I think you were really harsh to Nico. You should have at least listened to what he had to say about it," Annabeth said. Percy sighed. "Well, I have to go for sword practice. So see you later Annabeth," said Percy and walked toward the arena .

As Percy was walking to sword practice, he began to wonder if what Annabeth said was true and that he was being to hard on Nico. He thought that it would be best if he would just go talk to the son of Hades. But he knew that it would be impossible to talk to him after what he had said to him. As he was walking towards the arena he heard a scream.

*****************************************
NICO

Nico was sitting on his bed looking at the black ceiling of the Hades cabin, when the door opened and Hazel walked in.

"Hey Nico" she said as she went over and sat across Nico on his bed. "How you doing?" Nico just completely sat there ignoring her while he stared at the walls of his dark, empty cabin. He was just so angry at Percy. He trusted the guy so much, but that whole idea just blew up when he accused Nico of snipping the picture.

"Hey Hazel, I have a question for you," Nico said. "How do you make a girl like you?" He thought asking Hazel would be okay since she was his sister. "What?!" she exclaimed, "Why do you want to know that?" He just stared at her blankly. "Because you are a girl and I like someone." I just don't know how to tell them that, he thought to himself. Terra.  Thats all he could think about.

*****************************************
MALIA

As Malia walked out of the infirmary, she felt her leg bump against something. At the last second she noticed that she had just tripped a trip wire and with that a huge bottle of gorilla glue and sparkles coated her in a pink blanket. Her reaction was pretty reasonable, she screamed. "AAARRGHHHH!!!"

When she was sure a disaster was going to take place, someone caught her. All she could see at the moment were grease covered hands. When she got a better look at who caught her. a curly haired boy came into range. He was cute but not her type. "Hi there. I'm Leo, and you are..?" he said. She told him her name. It was quick and simple. After a bit Annabeth came by and took het to get cleaned up.

*****************************************
LEO

Leo was outside the infirmary waiting for his prank to take action when he heard a scream. It was the new girl, she was covered in glitter and gorilla glue from top to bottom. Yes, he thought, mission impossible accomplished. He ran and saw that she was about to fall when his hands reached out and he caught her. Smooth Leo. Okay, NO. Before he went to the infirmary to play the prank he had met Chiron and he told Leo to go wake up the new girl.

He waited a while since Annabeth had took Malia to go clean up. He was just about to walk out when someone walked through the door. It was the one and only ghost king. *Wink* Not. Malia, welcome to Camp Half -Blood was all I couldd say.

A/N
BAM!
Two updates in a day..
But I couldn't have done it without *drum roll* WEREWOLFBANSHEE!!!
YAY! Super long chapter..

Okay QOTC
Least favourite character?
OCTAVIAN...

Okay that's it! Hats off  werewolfbanshee for this chapter

Yours in demigodishness and all that
Peace out..
demigodivergent and werewolfbanshee