Chapter Five - Mystery Person

I'm a child of Zeus/ Jupiter. Whatever you want to call it. I already knew it ages ago. I was first at Camp Jupiter. There I modified one of the campers' thoughts. Octavian. I have a special power that I can manipulate people's minds. I made Octavian into the meanest augur ever. At first it was a joke to me. Then after a while I realized what I was actually capable of. I started to take this mind thing seriously. I got kicked out of camp soon after, but I didn't return Octavian's mind back to normal. In fact after I got kicked out, I used to spy on camp a lot. One of these occasions was during the Greeks' first visit.

They all believed that it was an eidolon that had possessed Leo to fire, but it was actually me, messing with Leo's mind and turning the camps against each other. I need to sabotage this upcoming quest and ruin the peace again. There should be no unity between them. The Romans, even though they kicked me out, are the stronger force, and they should be at the top. ROME SHALL PREVAIL!

SENATUS POPULUSQUE ROMANUS!

A/N
Who do you think this is? Leave your guesses in the comments:)

Question of the chapter(QOTC)
Who is your imaginary OTP? Like I mean one that doesn't exist in the books, but exists in our amazing fangirl/fanboy minds.
Mine is Reynico:D
Please vote and share:)
werewolfbanshee and demigodivergent