Chapter Seven - Mixed

TERRA

After lunch, Terra went back to the Poseidon cabin to get ready for rock climbing over the hot lava. She thought about the picture in her pocket and took it out. She held it in her hand and sighed. Nico. He was always so shy around her. What she really wanted was for him to talk to her, properly, without stuttering and with a big smile on his face. Oh, stop dreaming about Utopia, she thought to herself. "Okay," she thought. "I'm going to cut out Stiles. Once and for all." She fumbled through her bedside table and drew out a pair of scissors. She snipped Stiles off the right side of the picture, along with the Ferris wheel. She threw the snippet in the bin nearby.

Terra strapped on her harnesses and hastily slipped the picture now of only her and Nico into her jeans pocket and ran out of the cabin. Without her knowledge, the picture fell out onto the floor before she left the cabin.

___________________________________________
PERCY

After the rock climbing, Percy went back to the cabin to freshen up for the counsellors meeting. He opened the cabin door and stepped inside. Suddenly, something went SCRUNCH. He looked down and picked up a small picture. He examined it closely and to his horror he found that it was a picture of Terra and Nico. In the dustbin nearby he also found a snippet of that Hermes kid, Stiles. It seemed to have been part of the picture of Nico and Terra.

Percy immediately got very angry. He decided to go and confront that filthy little di Angelo boy.  The picture had a date on it: 26/10/2014.

____________________________________________

NICO

Nico was just hanging around with Stiles when Percy came and interrupted. "Stiles, I need to talk to Nico for a bit." Stiles just stood there. "Alone," said Percy. "Oh. Okay, then," said Stiles and walked away.

"Okay, Nico. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS PICTURE? HUH?" screamed Percy. "Jeez, Percy. Calm down. That was just a picture that Terra and I took at the amusement park. Stiles was also in that picture. I don't know what happened to that part of the photo."

"OH I'LL TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED! YOU SNUCK INTO THE POSEIDON CABIN, WHICH IS, BY THE WAY, AGAINST THE RULES, AND TOOK THIS PHOTO AND CUT STILES FROM IT SO THAT YOU AND MY SISTER ARE LEFT IN THE PHOTO!" hollered Percy.

"Dude, really? Do you think I'm that shallow? You've known me for like, five years. And you believe that I would do something like that? You don't know me at all."said Nico and walked off .

A/N
Hey demigods
Sorry for the late update
Been working on some projects
So how was it? Leave your views in the comments..

Okay QOTC time..
Favourite character???
Mine is Annabeth. She's awesome. Also my sister by the way..

Kay that's all for this chappie
Vote, comment and share:)

Yours in demigodishness and all that
Peace out
demigodivergent and werewolfbanshee