Chapter Three- Annabeth

Later that day, Annabeth went to visit the girl, Malia Argent in the infirmary. It reminded her of the time when she was twelve and she was sitting on the edge of that very bed and telling Percy that he drooled in his sleep. She opened the door to the infirmary. To her surprise, she found Nico di Angelo there, next to Malia, who was awake. He was trying to get her to drink some nectar, but she didn't. Maybe she mistrusted us campers and thought that the nectar might kill her.

"Hey, Nico. How is she doing?"asked Annabeth. "She's healing quite well. All she needs now is a good night's sleep and she''ll be as good as new," said Nico. "I should get going, it's time for my sword fighting lesson. Take care of her,"said Nico as he got up and walked out the door.

Annabeth sat on the edge of Malia's bed. "Hey Malia, I'm Annabeth Chase. This is Camp Half Blood."

"Hi, I'm Malia Argent. I come from Brooklyn. What am I doing here, exactly?"

"Camp Half Blood is a place for demigods." Malia stared at her with a blank face.

"A demigod is a person who is half human and half... Greek god."

"Wow! That is so cool.... Who is my godly parent? My mom is a human. And who's yours?"

"My godly parent is Athena, the goddess of wisdom. We will get to know who your godly parent is when you get claimed by him."

"Okay, so let me guess a few things. You have been diagnosed with ADHD and dyslexia."

"Whoa. Can you like, read minds or something?"

Annabeth laughed."No, of course not. Being ADHD shows that you can't sit in one place. You are made for battle. As for the dyslexia, your brain is hardwired for Ancient Greek."

"That's so cool!!"

"It's not so cool when you get to know the dangers of being a half blood. Okay, next fact about you. You've been kicked out of several schools in the past years."

"How did you know??"

"Well, the best guess for this is that your demigodly powers have caused trouble in your schools. Maybe the school caught fire, or it was just reduced to rubble, because of something clumsy you did."

"This is all so true! You're amazing."

"That's what daughters of Athena do. Be amazing. Nah,I'm joking. Get some rest, kid. I'll wake you up for dinner."

"I'll see you around, Annabeth."

"You too. Sleep well." With that Annabeth left the room.