Chapter Two -Annabeth

Di immortales,"she muttered."How is this even happening?"she asked. "This is probably Kronos' idea of a cruel joke"said Chiron.

"What do you mean by that?"asked Percy.

"I mean that Kronos is doing some time magic and making the first Great Prophecy repeat itself. History, is literally repeating itself,"explained Chiron.

"CHIRON!!!! CHIRON!!!!" screamed someone and burst the door of the Big House open. A black headed girl with startling blue-green eyes walked in. It was Terra. Terra Jackson. Daughter of Poseidon. She had arrived at camp about two years ago, after the giant war. "What is it, Terra?"asked Chiron."A girl and Gibby have just entered camp. The girl is unconscious, but not dead,"she said. "Okay, you stay here. Percy, Annabeth and I will go have a look,"said Chiron."Yes, Chiron,"she promptly replied. The centaur hoisted Percy and Annabeth onto his back and galloped to Half Blood Hill.

When they got there, Percy and Annabeth jumped off and started towards the girl. She had strawberry blond hair and her eyes were closed. She was wearing a neon green t-shirt, a bright pink coloured cap, which was in tatters, skinny jeans and denim Converse shoes. Next to her lay Gibby Hedge the satyr, son of Coach Hedge. He was just like his father. His weapon was a baseball bat and his favourite foods were cupcakes. Slowly, he opened his eyes and moaned, "Cupcaaaaaaaaaaakes,"so loudly that Annabeth wanted to laugh. But she couldn't. Not in a time of crisis like this. The girl didn't look so good. She had a bleeding gash on her forehead. Annabeth was suddenly jerked to the side. Some Apollo medics pushed past her and took the girl to the infirmary. "Maliaaaaaaaaaa,"moaned Gibby. Annabeth wondered who that was. Before she could ask, the medics returned and carried him away. "MALIA! MALIA ARGENT! THAT'S HER NAME!"screamed Gibby and then he blacked out. "Malia Argent, huh? Sound familiar to you, Annabeth?" asked Percy.

"No, I haven't heard anything like it before, except in the show Teen Wolf. There is a Malia in that and there is an Argent family. But I'm sure that this has nothing to do with a TV show,"replied Annabeth. "By the way, do you know what she was attacked by?"she asked. "Yeah, one of the Hermes kids told me. It was the Minotaur."