Chapter Four -Nico

There was something strange about that girl, Malia Argent. Was it her electric blue eyes? Or the weird clothes she wore? Nico couldn't understand. He brushed away the thought. He walked over to the Hermes cabin, where his best friend Stiles Stilinski was. Weird, huh? A Hades kid, best friends with a Hermes kid. Nico couldn't understand it himself. Stiles was such a happy-go-lucky person, and he, Nico, was, dark and scary. "Whatever," he thought.

On the way to the Hermes cabin, he saw Percy's sister, Terra standing outside the Poseidon cabin. Nico started wobbling all over. He'd had a huge crush on Terra since she got to camp. She didn't know that. She was like his second best friend, next to Stiles. He was almost a hundred per cent sure that Percy would kill him if something happened to her. He hadn't told anyone about this, not even Hazel.

Nico started panicking. He didn't know what to say to her. And he was scared that if he said something wrong, he might completely ruin his chances with her. Suddenly,."Nico, over here!" a voice called. He smiled. He would know that voice anywhere . It was Hazel!

After the war, they had got the Hephaestus cabin and the Vulcan kids from Camp Jupiter to design portals which allowed campers to visit the opposite camp at any time. They were called Flat Transporters or simply, Flat Trans. Just jump into one and a few seconds later, you're in the other camp.

Frank and Hazel had just popped out of the Flat Trans. Nico had never been so glad to see two people in his life. Now he wouldn't look like a fool around Terra. He walked towards them. "Hey guys, what's up?"he asked. He shook Frank's hand and ruffled Hazel's hair. "We know it's quite late, but Reyna and I decided that we should have a proper funeral for Octavian,"said Frank.

Nico stifled a laugh. A funeral for a teddy bear mutilating freak? He could imagine what the funeral might look like. A casket with Octavian'd face on it and instead of flowers as a tribute there would be teddy bears and PillowPets. He immediately felt guilty afterwards. After all, the augur had

saved both the camps by killing himself.

"Hey Frank and Hazel! What's up?"said a voice behind him. He swore under his breath. It was Terra. He knew that in the next five seconds he was going to ridiculously embarrass himself in front of her. "Hi Nico," she said. "Uhh umm hi wazzup," stammered Nico. Terra looked at him strangely. "Are you okay?"she asked. "Okay," Nico said. Terra wasn't quite aware that she had made such a huge TFIOS reference. *awkward silence between the four of them*

"Sooooooooooo, Hazel and Frank," Terra said, "what brings you here?"

"Actually, we just came to ask Nico for help to arrange Octavian's funeral. You know, with him being a death expert and all," said Hazel with a smile. Nico gave her a death stare. "Alright then, Hazel, IM me later and tell me the details. I gotta rush to sword training. See you all later. Ciao!" And with that he ran off, sweating, not because of the heat, but because of Terra.

A/N
Sorry for the late update....
I hope that was good. Hats off to my idea man werewolfbanshee for an awesome idea.
Okay, question time!
Who's your OTP?
Mine's percabeth. Also known as perfection.
Comment and let me know your OTP!
Please vote:)
werewolfbanshee and demigodivergent