Chapter One- Annabeth

DISCLAIMER: All characters featured here are (except a few) not my creation. They belong to the amazing Rick Riordan.

Annabeth woke up to a perfectly rainy day at Camp Half Blood. Wait. What? Rainy day? It never rained in camp unless Chiron ordered it to. And why would he even want it to rain? Strawberry season was over. It was Christmas time. Strawberries wouldn't be growing now. She made up her mind to go talk to Chiron about it.

After freshening up, she headed over to the Big House. She knocked on the wooden door. Someone opened it. Percy. "Whoa Seaweed Brain, what are you doing up so early? Shouldn't you be drooling in your sleep right now?"she asked. " Ha ha, Wise Girl." He opened the door further. "Come on in. Chiron and I were just talking about the strange weather."

She stepped inside. Seymour the Tiger growled. "Oops, sorry. Hey Seymour," she said. Wall tigers tended to get moody sometimes. She greeted Chiron. "So what's up with the weather?"she asked.

"My best guess is that Zeus is having another one of his temper tantrums," replied Chiron. Thunder shook the sky. "Hehe, Lord Zeus, you know that was a joke....."said Chiron nervously. Percy and Annabeth laughed. "This is just like the time Percy used the 'c' word at Zeus," she said. The smile slid of her face. "Wait a second. This is almost exactly like the time Percy was assigned his first quest," she remembered. Percy suddenly understood the meaning behind her words. "You don't think.....?"Percy faltered. Chiron also seemed to have just realised what she had said. Annabeth nodded her head gravely. "Another child of the Big Three is coming to camp. That kid is going to be assigned a quest. I'm not so sure, but we should consult Rachel just in case."

A voice suddenly spoke after that. "Did I hear my name?"it asked. A redheaded girl emerged from the shadows. "Rachel! Just the person I wanted to see," exclaimed Annabeth. Suddenly, a thick green mist swirled around Rachel and she collapsed onto the nearest chair.

' A half blood of the eldest gods

Shall reach sixteen against all odds

To see the world in endless sleep

A hero's soul cursed blade shall reap

A single choice shall end his days

Olympus to preserve or raze'

Rachel blacked out. Annabeth took her and put her on the couch.

"It's happening again, isn't it Chiron?"asked Annabeth.

"I'm afraid so, my child. The first Great Prophecy is taking place again."

A/N
Hey guys, this is our first story so please excuse the chapter for being so short...
Anyways, read and enjoy:)
werewolfbanshee and demigodivergent