Ch.9 ❌ [Undercover]

Zacznij od początku

We walk hand in hand as I lead him to our next destination. "Where to next?" he asked me looking around. "Secret ~" I answered him with a smile, he stopped suddenly and I looked at where he was staring. It was one of those lottery stalls where you can win tickets to a hot spring and such. "You wanna go try that out?" I ask him and he shook his head. "With my luck, I'll just get nothing." he said. "With your luck you can win anything!" I said as I pulled him towards it as he just let me drag him.

"Good afternoon customers! Would you like to try out your luck?" the sales lady asked Nagito-kun. "Hai..." he answered as I handed her some money, he started spinning the machine till a golden ball came out and poppers suddenly went off making the both of us jump. "Congratulations dear customer!! You just won our top prize!" she congratulated him as she handed him some sort of Jewelry box. "Our top prize is matching rings made from the country of England that is worth 10,000 pounds!! Congratulations!!" she said once again as she clapped along with the people that gathered around us.

We looked at each other in surprise and laughed. We sat down on a bench. Nagito-kun opened it and see 2 silver rings, the smaller had a red ruby while the bigger one had a blue sapphire.

╔══════⊱༻⚪༺⊰══════╗

╚══════⊱༻⚪༺⊰══════╝

╚══════⊱༻⚪༺⊰══════╝

"Wow~ so pretty~" I exclaimed as I stare at them, he took the one with a red ruby and took my left hand. "Eh? Wh-what're you doing?" I asked as he placed it on my ring finger. It was a perfect fit and I blushed from his action. "It's perfect." he said as he handed me the box and handing me his right hand probably wants me to put it on him aswell. I took the bigger ring with a blue sapphire with my nervous hand and placed it on his ring finger. When I was about to pull my hands away he grabbed it and examined the rings together.

"U-uh Na--" "With this you'll be forever mine." he stated with a smile making me blush harder as steam went out my ears. "O-of course I am you idiot!" I stuttered out and he chuckled. I leaned my head against his chest. "A-and that means that you belong to me aswell..." I muttered quietly, I know he heard me cause his heart started beating faster. 'Wait a minute, I should be the one giving him a present, not the other way around!! Stupid Kiku!!' I yelled at myself silently.

Suddenly a drop of water fell on my hand and I pulled away from him, it suddenly started pouring so we went inside a convenience store to take shelter. Nagito-kun went to buy an umbrella when a text alerted me. I opened it to see Chiaki-san texted me. {We're done Kiku-kun, you can bring him back.} it said. I sent back an okay as Nagito-kun neared me. "It's too bad we can't continue our date, I was planning to go to the aquarium and watch a dolphin show but it started raining." I said pouting as we went out the convenience store.

"That's fine Kiku-kun, I had fun because I'm with you, we can go again next time!" he reassured me. We started heading back to the Academy hand in hand as the gems of the rings shined brightly.