Masked Love 6

==============

I'm so sorry for the long wait! It's been like 2 months!! I must say that is just shameful. x((( Please forgive me!!!! Like I had explained on my about me, my laptop broke and my friend Aquastars put that on my message board! So yeah I'm doing this next chapter on my iPod and from there I upload it to wattpad which I have as an app! That's how I read people's amazing stories, if they ask me to.....

So I am dedicating this chapter to Aquastars for begging me to upload the next chappie(and it's the only way she'll upload her story. Blackmail, I tell you.) Anyways thanks for the comments and votes on chapter five! All of you are frigging awesome!!!!! =))

please vote and comment!!

===============

Recap:

I don't know how long I was asleep but it was something sharp and full of sting that made across my face, that woke me up.

"You bitch!"

Chapter 6-Castle Arrest

I was baffled. Full of shock!! And naked!

If not for that fact, I would've back-slapped the girl. The nerve of Paris!

"Paris! What is your problem?!" I asked, venom creeping into my voice. Paris pursed her lips and crossed her arms defiantly.

"What is your problem! You kicked the Prince in his private part! What are you, sick?!" Paris's icy eyes could've sent chills down any other girl's body she was yelling at but it didn't do her any good doing it to me.

Luckily there was a towel rack close to the tub and I grabbed a peach-colored one. Paris turned around and I quickly stood up, wrapping my towel around my body.

"Paris, you have got to be kidding me! You don't know me! I coul-ugh! You slapped me! I could kill you right now!" I stepped out the tub and Paris turned back around, a smirk tugging at her red lips.

"Do it."

I wanted to scream. Back in New York, I would've punched her straight in the nose. But as much as I would like to hate Paris and hurt her, I couldn't. It was a mutual feeling I shouldn't have been getting at a time like this.

"Actually, there will be no killing tonight." The same woman who led the train down the stairs walked into the bathroom, her gray dress flattering her every curves.

"I was sent here on account of the King and the Prince. In case we haven't been aqquainted, I am Celia and I will be your Mistress along with the other girls, now and after the Circle is called. The Prince is, I must say, is furious. While the King finds this amusing." Celia crossed her arms and took me in with distate.

Did I dare ask? But I wanted to know how the Queen thought about this. Did all my chances of meeting her get washd away by my actions? "What about the Queen?"

Celia's story eyes flashed with something. Was that favorable reception? "She...um....actually found your actions....," Celia stiffened, "interesting."

My heart jumped into my pants which was kind of ironic concerning the fact I didn't have any on. She actually approved of my actions? Okay, Celia didn't say that but she did in different words.

"But that doesn't stop the consequences you earned yourself," Celia added quickly. I raised my eyebrows. I hadn't even thought about the consequences I would recieve. I didn't even think I would get caught. The Prince was a....snitch!!

Paris hmphed and I swallowed the urge to scratch her lips off her face.

"Okay. What are they?" My legs started to itch as they dried up. Celia opened her mouth, about to speak when a thought occured to me. "Hol-Wait! What are we going to sleep in?I mean all I saw in the closet were dresses."