♡meeting the Giordanos♡

Calebs POV
'umm sure.' i say with a fake confidence. i've never met a girls family before. that just shows how short term my past relationships have been. but i want to make an effort with Valley i'm pretty sure she likes me the way i like her.
her face lights up as though she's shocked at my response
'okey come on.'
i follow her into a house which looks slightly similar to mine just quite abit smaller which makes me feel bad because she obviously lives with a lot more people than me so she's the one who deserves the bigger house. the house is dimly lit and smells like dog which makes sense considering Delgado. speaking of the devil he comes bounding out of what i think is the kitchen and jumps up on me. he's a pretty big dog so his paws reach my forearms. i can't help but laugh when i see they reach Valleys shoulders , she's really short but it's adorable.
suddenly i hear an alarmingly deep voice yell something in which i'm assuming is Italian. Val replies fluently in the same language, it rolls off her tongue with no effort. i could listen to her talk like that all day. i'm snapped out of my thoughts when a very large man emerges from a doorway with a curious look on his face. she must've mentioned she'd brought someone home judging by his facial expression.
'hello there son!' he exclaims cheerfully putting his hand out for me to shake which i accept. he puts a very firm grip on it and shakes harder than i think he realises.
'it's nice to meet you sir.' i nod at him as my hand falls back down to my side.
'oh very polite boy i see.' he says raising an eyebrow at Val who looks extremely nervous. her dad seems really cool which is a relief.
'come on then let's meet the boys.' Val grabs my hand and drags me away from her dad into another room.
the room is filled with boys around the age of 18. is there really this many boys in her house everyday? i mean obviously i'm not worried about her brothers but there's at least 10 guys in here. all of their heads turn to face me. some of them looking up from their phones others pausing what looked like GTA on the TV.
'hey V who's this?' asks a boy who's definitely out of high school already , he has two sleeves of tattoos covering both arms and some dotted around his legs.
'this is my friend Caleb he lives down the street , Marco and Alessandro have already met him haven't you guys?' she says raising her eyebrows at them which they reply to with a nod and smile.
'hey man what's up?' one of them stands up and pulls me into a bro handshake 'i'll introduce you to everyone.'
as he introduced himself and the others i now know he's Vals oldest brother Matteo and most of the others here are his friends. they're having a boys night or something and they all seem fairly chill.
'i told V to invite you to the party on Saturday after she yapped my ear off about you.' he chuckled earning a light kick from Valley. i try to contain my smile when i realise she talks about me to her family and judging by the way he said it she left out the bad parts. i wish there wasn't any bad parts to miss out but hey no one is perfect. well maybe except Valley, she is.
'yeh i'm free that night so i told Val i'd pick her up at 8 if that's ok?' i say kind of rhetorically because it's not like he's gonna say no to that.
'sounds good we'll see you there then, most of the boys in here are gonna be there so you'll know more people than just V.' he reassures probably because he realises i don't know many people going but i'm fine just having Valley to be honest.
'ok we are gonna go to my room now...so....cya later guys.' she announces to the group, she seems to know everyone well but i can't help and be concerned that she has all these options of guys to date around her and in her house 24/7.
'ok be good.' Matteo says giving her a stern look. typical older brother line. i think he just cares about her a lot i wouldn't call him OVER protective. Val rolls her eyes and leads me to her room.