♡neighbours house♡

Valentinas POV
as we approach the familiar front door i remember Mrs Woods and how sweet she was. it will be nice to see her again.
Caleb opens the door and holds it gesturing that i go in before him. i thank him and walk into the house. it's a lot bigger than mine and seems even more modern which i didn't think was possible. looking around i saw pool tables and multiple sofas randomly places around the bottom floor. there's a staircase that goes right through the middle of the hallway then separates and goes two different ways like a snake with two heads.
'Valentina!' Mrs Woods familiar voice calls as she walks towards me with open arms. i accept the hug and smile widely at her.
'it's lovely to see you again Mrs Woods.' i chirp in response.
'oh no stop that call me Yasmin.' she smiles warmly. gosh does this women ever stop smiling? i'm not complaining though, it makes me happy whenever i see her.
'Caleb tells me you are vegan so don't worry dinner is all plant based.' Yasmin says reassuringly.
'awh thank you you didn't have to go to the trouble.' i say embarrassed i've changed the whole families meal.
'no no don't worry we are all excited to try something new!' she responds happily.
'okay well should we head upstairs to watch that movie Valley?' Caleb says meaning he's over this conversation.
'yeh sure , i'll see u later Yasmin.' i wave as we make our way up the stairs.
we walk up the stairs and turn left at the inter section. after continuing down a long hallway for a short while he finally turns right and opens a white wooden door leading to his bedroom. the same scent of cologne that fills his car appears again but even stronger in his bedroom. i refrain from taking a puff of my inhaler to avoid making a scene. lets just suffer silently for abit. his room was as i expected really , very similar to my brothers bedrooms. a double bed on a black wooden frame surrounded by trophies and sports jerseys on the walls.
'wow you must be really good.' i say whilst brushing my finger tips along a few of the trophies.
'nah i've just been doing it for awhile so i've collected those across the years.' he says modestly. i can tell this is a lie because he's the captain of every team he's on and the dates on these are recent.
'hmmm modest.' i look at him raising an eyebrow so to show i know he's just not trying to sound cocky which i respect.
'so what do you wanna watch Valley?' he asks whilst jumping on the bed, flinging his back pack on the floor.
'American Horror Story?' i suggest. (i'm secretly in love with Evan Peters hehe).
'oh my god you watch it too?!' he chirps excitedly.
'yes! what episode are you on?' i ask jumping onto the bed after him.
'somewhere in season 4.'
'ok we'll start there then.'
he nods his head and lifts up the covers signally for me to get in. i nervously slide onto the mattress and pull the duvet up just past my stomach. suddenly i feel a large weight around my shoulder and realised i'm being drawn towards Caleb. feeling brave i decide to go along with it and snuggle into his chest whilst looking up at the tv on the wall above his bed.
'i'm sorry about what happened with Mattia i know you were excited to help him but i just don't trust him at all Valley.' he whispers in a caring voice pulling me closer as he says it.
'it's okay i'd rather be here anyways.' i say into his chest and feel his heart beat faster as i finish the sentence.
'oh woah your heart is beating super fast you must really like me!' i say in a mocking tone referring back to the time he said that to me.
'oh really...' he says suspiciously before flipping me over onto my back and tickling me.
'AAAAAH....ahahahahah....NOOOOO.... ahahahah....STOPPPPPP' i force out as he continues to tickle me.
'ok ok just don't get cheeky next time or it'll happen again.' he laughs as he settles down again and pulls me back into his chest.
we watched around 2 episodes before Calebs mom called us down for dinner.