Chapter 37

We don't have to fight through any cameras and get quickly to our door. Cappie seems very quiet and preoccupied I ask him if everything is ok but her just nods. He opens the door and steps back to let me go in first. I walk in and see bags and bags filling up the coffee table and floor.

"I know they aren't wrapped" Purrs Cappie wrapping his arms around my waist. "But honestly I'm shit at wrapping and it's bad for the trees and shit" I just stand there gobsmacked.

"Is it ok?" He asks nervously

"You really didn't have to" I say my voice shaking

"But I wanted to, I wanted to spoil my girl" he says steering me towards the couch.

"You could of got me one thing" I sigh in exasperation.

"I could have, but I couldn't pick one thing" he admits

"So what you bought everything?" I ask and he gives me a little smirk that tells me that is exactly what he did.

I have a leather jacket of my own, along with a promise I can continue to steal his.

Two pairs of boots, a leather skirt that I'm not sure I would of ever picked. Pretty much everything in Victoria secret, and iPad an apple watch a camera and more if is insane.

"You were gone for like 2 hours" I gasp as he hands me another bag.

This one contains a beautiful matching bracelet, a necklace and earrings with little dangling hearts and stars. I need to stop this.

"Please Cap tell me that's it, I dread to think what you spent" I am begging him.

"There might be one more" he admits and I sigh. " But it's not something I got today I already had this for you" he adds quickly and he has definitely peaked my interest "technically this would be more of a gift for me" he is beginning to ramble so I nudge him. "Ok, ok here" he says and hands me what looks like a ring box.

"I swear to god Cappie if this is a ring"

"It's not, why do you want one?"

"No"

"You will marry me one day Babe"

I open it up and in there are a set of keys. I look up at him puzzled. "There for our house" he explains. We are back to the question of me living with Cappie at the end of the tour. I haven't even spoken to mum since I left, I guess she doesn't have my number. Though she could of easily asked Alex. Where would I actually go after this? I could crash with Roxy for a bit. Maybe staying with Cappie wouldn't be the worst thing, we would find out pretty quickly if we are incompatible.

"Babe you know long silences make me nervous" he interrupts my thoughts.

"Ok" I say

"Ok" he repeats "like ok thanks I will let myself in when I visit. Or like ok I'm finally going to do the right thing and agree to come home" he asks.

"The second one" I say after making him wait as long as I could. His face lights up and he pulls me in for long kiss.

"Best belated Birthday ever" I say when we finally break apart, causing him to smile and kiss me all over again.