Chapter 3

(Cappie's POV)
She blushes

"Sorry I kinda forgot this is your room, yeah so brother dearest is balls deep in a groupie." She mutters bluntly in to her hands "so this is me entertaining myself till they are finished, really should of insisted on my own room" she finishes getting more bitter towards the end.

"Well your brother thinking with his dick has certainly worked out pretty well in my favour" I give her a flirty smile.

She gives me a sad but grateful smile back.

"I don't even know your name?"

"Even worse than that I don't exactly know yours," I sigh at her. She gives me another little giggle

"You're breaking my heart there. How do you not know me? I'm famous!" I gasp and her in over the top sarcasm. Earning me a much bigger giggle.

"Hi I'm Cappie and you are?" I say offering my hand

"Hi I'm Emie sorry for invading your personal space" when she reaches her hand out I quickly grab it and bring it my lips and lay a gentle kiss on her hand. Watching her roll her eyes at me but smile.

"I am more than happy to share any space, with you beautiful, in fact the smaller the space the better" I tease.

"You know I'm not a groupie right? I didn't come in here looking for you for anything" She looks up at me here face set in a serious look.

"Groupies don't give more lustful looks to bags of weed than me" that makes her smile "nor do they keep their clothes on for this length of time. So yeah, I figured out you aren't here to seduce me. Such a shame!" I say pretending to wipe a year from my eye. "You're just using me for my weed, instead of my body and that's so much worse" I add as I speak she has begun rolling again.

She didn't even pause for a moment or glance up "one I brought my own weed" she says pointing to a small tin "two I thought it was obvious " she looks up at me giving me a flirty look as she leans towards me "I'm using you for..." she says quietly causing me to lean in "your room" and she pushes me so slip of the edge of the bed and straight on to my ass.

She is laughing hysterically on the bed, rolling around clutching her sides. I want to be angry but she just looks so damn cute.

I lunge from the floor and pounce on top of her tickling her. We wrestle around a little before she ends up on top of me in a pinning position.

"Looks like I win" she smirks

"Not the way I see it" I look down at the position. She blushes and tries to look roll off but I follow her momentum so I am now on top of her.

"Your right babe" I say stroking a piece of hair away from her cheek "this is much better I've always preferred being on top" I wink and then muster up all my will power to push myself off of her and sit up on the bed. As she gets herself back to a sitting position. And stares at me a little confused.

"What's up sexy lady?" I ask trying to break the pensive look on her face

"I'm just trying to work you out" she replies

"What do you want to know?"

"Why you are here?" She finally asks

I laugh "hey that's my line" I tease "this is my room remember"

"Yeah but there is a huge party going on, with half naked women, more drugs then I have heard of and your sat here with me. I don't get it."

I sigh "even a rock star needs an early night from time to time"

"So why haven't you asked me to go? So you can get your beauty sleep" she asks quietly

"Because I don't want you to." She looks even more confused now.

"Bet you say that to all the girls that break into your room to get stoned" she joked trying to break the silence.

"You know what I have had a lot of mad things happen on the road. But walking in and finding a girl fully dressed getting high in my room is a first"

"Wow I bet not many girls can say they got one of your firsts" she teases

"You aren't wrong" I laugh I think for minute before adding "I'm glad you could be my first" she blushed even harder than before "give me your number? As much as I love the surprise appearance but you disappearing just as quickly would be awful"

"That's probably not a good idea" she finally responds after a long silence

"Why? We can hang out smoke, do other stuff. I like talking to you and you are incredibly beautiful" I tell her honestly.

"Because I don't want to be some random girl you think you can hook up with when you come through town" she states

Song 1 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें