Chapter 16

(Cappie's POV)
"You can answer" she says and I click the accept button to be greeted by what sounds like a massive amount of noise in the background, I'm sure they are having fun.

"So you two finished fucking yet" he screams down the phone and she definitely heard it I saw her tense out of the corner of my eye

"Fuck off Bro" I growl into the phone

"I'm kidding, we like her by the way she gets our approval. Now what will it take to get you two love birds to come join us at this fabulous swaree we are having"

"Bro there is nothing you could offer me that would make me pick another party with you dicks over alone time with my girl" she blushes and gives me a small smile.

"Aw is our Captain all grown up and in love, you big soppy bastard"

"Yeah I am so fuck off" I hang up as he laughs down the phone at me.

"I don't suppose you didn't hear that" I as sheepishly

"Honestly I'm surprised he bothered with the phone" she responds just about keeping her face straight.

"Now where were we before we got so rudely interrupted" I say pushing her back down on the sofa and climbing on top claiming her lips with my own. She allows my assault to continue for a few minutes before pushing me up and saying "I don't think this is exactly what we were doing" she's a little flushed and breathless.

"I told you last time babe, I like to be on top" she moans as I kiss her neck. Pulling her top up and over her head I take a moment to really appreciate her breasts. There big, bigger than I thought all wrapped up in black lace. I brush my fingers against the lace earning me more moans.

I sit up and pull my shirt off watching her lustily take in my body, just because I'm a little older doesn't mean I don't take care of myself. And all my hard work is worth it from the look on her beautiful face.

"You like" I ask she nods excitedly

I lay back down on her and continue our kiss, gently squeezing her breasts until my hands down to her waist band.

"Stop!"

I jump off her immediately, what did I do wrong?

I look at her bewildered. She sighs sitting up and putting her hands over her face.

"Did I do something wrong? Did I hurt you? Or upset you" I ask after a few minutes in silence.

"I'm just not really ready for that" she says into her hands

"Babe?" I wait until she looks up "have you ever... I mean are you a..." I don't finish she has shaken her head in silent reply.

"I had a slightly erm unpleasant experience losing my virginity" she mumbles

Someone hurt my girl and that makes me angry. She notices my fists clenching and places her hands on top.

"I was 16 I had never drank anything before and one of the guys in my brother's year "helped" me to my room. I don't really even remember. Just that horrible used feeling when he was finished. When my brother found out he beat the guy to a pulp" she tells me stroking my knuckles, why is she comforting me right now.

"Babe whenever you are ready I am in!" I try to reassure her "I promise you will only feel good with me" she smiles at me before crawling across into my lap and wrapping her arms around me.

"Will you still stay with me?" I sigh into her hair.

"Do you still want me to, even if we don't erm..." she trails off embarrassed.

"Not everything is about sex" I admonish her. "Do you really think I would go all this trouble if I didn't want you here" I add to try and help make her feel more comfortable. "Babe you're mine until you decide you don't want to be, you don't have to doubt that I always want you to stay with me." I pick her up and carry her bridal style to the bedroom. And drop her on the bed making her giggle. I grab her one of my t-shirts and pair of boxers to sleep in. She grabs them off me and dashes off to the bathroom before I can stop her.

I use the time to strip out of my jeans and shirt. Normally I would just sleep naked but I don't want to freak her out by being naked. She slips back in looking beyond sexy my shirt is like a dress on her. She dashes over as I lift the covers for her to get in.

"You look so sexy in my clothes" I whisper in her ear as I pull her into my arms.

"Thanks. I can't see but I'm sure you look pretty good out of yours" she giggles

"If you wanna get a closer look that's fine by me"

"I bet it is" she retorts

"It feels so good having you back in arms, you fit so perfect" I mumble into her hair.

She sighs and pulls my arms tighter around her as we drift off to sleep.