Chapter 15

(Cappie's POV)
I set the drinks on the table and take the joint she is offering without ever moving her eyes.

"You are kinda freaking me out now, come back to me babe" I beg pulling her back into my arms. She's stiff at first before finally relaxing into me.

"I don't see how this works... us... you and me I mean" she finally chokes out.

"How would you like it to work?" She looks terrified when I ask

"I don't know, it's not like we could have a normal relationship is it? If that's even what you want." She says quietly.

"I don't really have a normal life" I admit.

"This has been amazing and you've been so kind to me" she sighs "but I don't want to be someone night stand"

"I mean this is already night two so I don't know what gave you that impression. I don't want to be smug but I don't actually have to go to this much effort for one night" this stubborn little girl is being impossible how can she not see how perfect she is.

"Well I only live 20mins from your college, your brother did not know that and is probably the only reason you are here now." I respond winking and she smiles back "I only have a few shows left then I'm home for the next three months. So we could have a somewhat normal relationship" I offer. "After that we would need to find a new normal"

"So you think after 3 months you wouldn't be sick of me" she asks nervously

"Babe I'll still be interested in 3months, 3 years, 3 decades, 3 century..." she cuts me off by kissing me

"That's a lot of faith in me for the small amount of time we have spent together." She says quietly

"Well I have cherished every minute" I tell her honestly

"Cheesy but thanks, I mean we barely know each other and we've only ever kissed." She hesitates before continuing. "Shockingly I don't really have your experience you might not be that enchanted with me after we..." she refuses to look up at me while she speaks at rapid speed.

"Babe those kisses are like the ones you see in romance films sparks fireworks and everything they have more passion and get my blood going more than any other woman I have met." I growl at her "I have no doubt when we get to it we will both be the happiest we have ever been. Not that I have any intention in pressuring you. There are two bedrooms so no need to run off." I am trying so hard to make her realise how much I want her to be here.

"You make me nervous" she admits quietly

"I'm sorry babe, I know I am being very forward but I've been around the world a couple of times and no one has ever made me feel like this, I don't want to waste time" I lean down and kiss her she hesitates at first but slowly she responds until she is kissing me with as much passion as I am kissing her I pull her on top so she is straddling me she lets out a quiet moan when she first feels my hard on fighting against my jeans. "See what you do to me babe just by being near" I grind against her, and she lets out a far more audible moan. I want to stay like this all night but my pocket begins to vibrate and she jumps off of me in shock.

"Relax babe it's my phone, I don't keep vibrators in my pockets" I chuckle as I check the screen. I have missed calls from everyone. one hour on do not disturb mode was a great idea till that hour ran out.

Just as I am beginning to scroll through my texts the phone rings again it's Brodie.