Chapter 4

(Cappie's POV)
"Oh Emie" I say stroking her cheek "you are going to be so much more then that"

"You just met me!" She rolls her eyes "you're just high and horny, you'll have forgotten all about me in the morning" she informs me.

"Not if you're still here! And not even if you weren't. I am very interested in you. I want to get to know you not just fuck you. I mean I want to fuck you I really want to fuck you just looking at you is making me..." I trail off before I embarrass myself further. However when I look up she is smiling shyly looking down at her hands.

"Come on what's the harm?" I push

"You're very sweet, this has been an unique way to spend my birthday disaster but I'm literally just finishing college and you are a famous rock star, not to mention the what 10year plus age gap" she looks up I give her a half-hearted nod. "what could ever happen between us?" she finally looks up at me "beyond a one night stand some broken promises and me getting let-down"

"I would never let you down, I don't want one night"

"You don't even know me!"

"Come on I've been falling for you from the moment I saw you a lot harder once I knew your age! Give me a chance"

"I don't want to get hurt"

I sigh. "Stay here tonight"

"What?!" She looks so shocked

"No funny business, I will be a perfect gentleman. But if you're only gonna give me one night in your company I want you to stay. Who knows maybe after a night in my arms you might reconsider"

"I am agreeing to this because I do not want to go back to my brother and the groupie"

"I'll take it" I say grabbing her and pulling her down on the bed moving the covers from under us. We lay there for a little while before my jeans become unbearable.

"Ok so I still promise no funny business, but I can't sleep in these." I get out of bed and slip out of my jeans and T-shirt before sliding back under the covers. She looks at me for a minute then frowns and I can see her wriggling under the covers before extracting her own jeans.

I reach over and flick off the light switch then wrap my arm around her and pull her back against my chest. I gently kiss her neck as inhale her gorgeous perfume mixed with weed she smells amazing.

She gives me a nudge as my hand loves south toward s her hip. I can't resist drawing little circles over her skin where here top had ridden up. I am just slowly reaching the edge of her panties. When she grabs my hand in hers and rolls over to face me "what happened to no funny business?" I give her my most innocent look. She rolls her eyes and I pull her in for a slow passionate kiss, I don't try and cop a feel. I just kiss her nipping her lower lip causing her to gasp allowing me access to deepen the kiss we carry on until we are both panting for air. "I promise no more... now, good night beautiful"

I had the best night's sleep in a long time. Unfortunately I woke up to an empty bed only her scent still lingered on her pillow.

I get up and see a joint sitting on scrap of paper sitting on the night stand.

I didn't want to wake you, I cost you enough of your beauty sleep last night.

Thanks for a birthday I will never forget

Sorry I didn't say goodbye.

Emie

P.s I stole your hoodie sorry... but not really xx

I had sat back on the bed and lit the joint while reading her note. It made me smile thinking of her walking around in my clothes. If only I had got more than a kiss.