Chapter 28

My hands gently stroking down her sides, her arms wrap around my neck pulling me tighter to me and forcing my lips back to hers. I pull her onto my lap feeling her body grind against mine.

"I thought you like to be on top" shegiggles breathlessly pushing herself off of me slightly.

"You are so right" i say lifting her with me as I stand. Her legs instinctively wrap around me as I carry her towards our bed. She's is moaning into my neck as she covers me in kisses. I gently sit her on the edge of the bed. Using the opportunity i yank of my shirt and she giggles as she copies me removing her own tank top she looks up at me biting her bottom lip nervously, as she watches me remove my jeans and gasps when she shes me for the first time she is beautiful in her innocence. 

I pull her up to standing and back into another deep kiss as I make short work of her shorts adding them to the pile of clothes littering the floor.

"Do you know how desperate I have been to taste you" I growl as I push her back down onto the bed. I kiss down to hery breasts releasing them from her bra. Making sure I cover each of them with kisses gently sucking her nipples making her moan. I continue my way down her pale stomach towards my goal. As my lips brush the waist band of her panties she suddenly tries to sit up but I shake my head and she lays back and allows me to continue. I peal her lacey black panties down her hips kissing down her legs as I do before discarding them into the room. I slowly spread her legs and take in my gorgeous girls pussy for the first time she smells amazing and I can already see her excitement. I gently kiss my way back up her thighs before finally running my tongue the full length of her delicious slit. She tastes even better then I imagined and I can't help but let out a moan against her clit. Causing her to moan back. I continue to tease her clit gently sucking it as I push a finger into her pussy. She is so wet and tight I can't wait to feel her around my cock.

Her moans become more frantic as I pick up the base. She is squirming all over the bed I can't get her to stay still she reacts to everything. I can feel the walls of her pussy tightening around my finger as she suddenly grabs the back of my head pulling me hard to her as she reaches a powerful orgasm causing her whole body to shudder against me.

I look down at my gourgeous woman shaking and panting on the bed with the biggest smile on my face. She slowly comes back to her senses and her breath evens out as she sits up looking at me in awe. She looks like she wants to say something bu she doesn't she just slips off the bed on to her knees Infront of me. She gives me a sexy smile before she lowers her mouth over my aching cock. Her mouth feels so warm wet and inviting. She slowly lowers her head taking in as much of my cock as she can. I feel myself reach the back of her mouth causing her to gag around my cock I cant help but swear under my breath and I can feel her lips smile around my cock. She carries on slowly working my cock up and down forcing it further and further down her throat each time. Her big brown eyes keep flicking up to me and she looks so sexy sucking on my cock.

She finally managed to get most of my me length into her throat when she gagged again forcing my cock out while she coughed a little.

I seize the opportunity to lift her back to standing. She gives me a confused look.