Chapter 33

"You alright Cap? that last one was a dick, surprised you didn't hit him" Brodie’s voice invades the car. As his lanky ass slides in next to me

"Trust me Bro, I wanted to but Emie made me promise I wouldn't hit anyone" I admit to him.

"Yeah but she's not here" Brodie presses moving over to give the others space.

"Yeah but she threatened to withhold sex so not worth it" I tell him seriously

"Ah so you finally got some then?" Mick asks bluntly not looking up from his phone.

"So was it worth it?" Drew chimes in with a huge grins on his face.

"It was definitely worth it, and although I will neverclaim to be a gentleman I will respect my lady so that's all you're getting" I tell them

"Look at our lil Cappie all grown up and falling in love" Brodie teases

They spend the rest of the ride light heartedly teasing me, I'm relieved when we arrive back at the hotel after an afternoon of torture I want my girl. Saying bye to the guys leaving them enroute to the bar, I head straight up to our room.

"Babe I'm back" I call out as I open the door "you'll be glad you left it only got worse"

 She doesn't reply and a quick search of the room tells me she isn't here. I call her but she doesn't pick up.

Cappie 2.45pm
Babe I'm back at the hotel where are you? Xx

Without waiting for a reply I message Benji

Cappie 2.46pm
You see Em she isn’t in our room.

A few minutes later neither have replied so I have sat down to smoke.

Knock knock knock

"Hey Cap, she went for a walk but that was a while ago. I've spoken to security apparently she is sitting in Hyde Park with some guy she met" He rambles breathlessly.

"So I need to go to Hyde Park then" I tell him and he nods grabbing his phone.