Chapter 30

Monday

I'm lying on my bed, in total bliss with my girl passed out across my chest, no doubt in my mind she was satisfied.

I'm gently stroking her hair when an annoying buzzing starts up before my blaring ringtone bursts out. I grab it quickly trying best not to wake my sleeping angel.

"Now is not a good time" I whisper into the phone.

"Sorry Cap I need to talk to you and your girl" Corey grunts down the phone in a rather serious tone.

"Can it wait? Emie's sleeping and I don't want to wake her just yet" I say quietly.

"I'll give you an hour" he says and immediately hangs up.

Why do people always have to ruin our alone time? I sigh looking down at her and begin stroking her hair.

"Baby" I coo 

"Mm no" she murmurs into my chest.

"You gotta get up, we need to shower Corey wants to talk"

"You talk, I'll sleep" she moans and I can't help but laugh "stop moving pillow" she grunts poking me in the ribs.

"I would let you sleep if I could love, but he wants to speak to us both" I tell her softly. She slowly begins to raise her head. 

"What about?" She asks. 

"He didn't give me much chance to ask to be honest" I admit and she finally opens her eyes giving me a weary look. "Come on we should shower before he gets here" she's sat up now stretching out her legs and rubbing her eyes. I get up and walk around to get before lifting her up and heading towards the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" She giggles up at me wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Saving time and water" I smirk stepping into the shower still holding her. I shift so I can turn on the tap and stand so my back gets the brunt of the first blast of cold water. She still gasps as little splashes hit her. I gently place her down wrapping my hands around her waist and holding her against me.

Unfortunately there isn't time to really enjoy this shower so after a quick wash we are back in the bedroom and I am watching her slip on a pair of denim shorts that show off her beautiful legs and a long vest top that shows just a little cleavage but not too much. She looks stunning and our afternoon of fun has left her glowing.

"Enjoying the view perv?" She teases when she catches me watching her.

"Yes but I prefer it when your clothes are coming off"  I say closing the distance and pulling her in for a deep kiss.

"How long do we have?" She asks breathlessly

"What did you have in mind?" I wink at her.

"Is that all you ever think about? I want a smoke before Corey gets here" she states bluntly

"Is smoking all you ever think about?" I tease back

"Yep" she gives me a peck on the lips and a cheeky smile as she slips into the other room.

I dress and go to join her. Surprise, surprise she's already smoking curled up in one corner of the sofa.

"Thanks for waiting" I say sarcastically taking the joint from her.

"If you'd been getting dressed instead of watching me you'd of been here" she shrugs

"Totally worth it" I grin at here and she smacks me playfully.

*Knock, knock, knock*