Chapter 22

When we get back to the hotel I ask them to put my bags in the room and rummage through for something to wear. Settling on a ripped denim mini skirt and a tank top. I shower before getting ready hoping Cappie will be finished soon.

I don't realise he is in the room until I hear him moan. I stand up straight I had been bent over pulling on my skirt and I know he just had a massive eye full. He looks at me full of lust. I can't believe I could have this effect on him.

I tell him he frightened me as I close the distance to kiss him. He wants to know why I didn't tell him I was coming back and I finally remember my broken phone. We go back into the living room part of the suite and I catch him up on my afternoon while sharing a couple of joints.

It's getting near to the time when we have to leave so I nudge him until he relents and goes to get changed while I finish the last of the joint. When he comes back he is effortlessly handsome ripped jeans and a t-shirt with the sleeves cut off showing off his tattoo covered muscles. He sees me checking him out.

"Like what you see babe" he raises his eyebrows at me grabbing a leather jacket up and offering me his hand.

"Definitely" I breath as he helps me up and we head to the door opening it just as Benji is about to knock.

He looks confused

"You're ready? You know we have a show right?" He questions eyeing Cappie up suspiciously

"I am a little renowned for my lateness" Cappie explained giving me a sideways glance.

We make our way to the elevator.

"Here" Benji says handing me a bag. There's a big pair of sunglasses sitting on top of a large black hoody. I give him a confused look.

"There are loads of paps outside figured you wouldn't want your face in anymore papers" Cappie responded. I nod and hand him the bag carefully removing the glasses and sliding the hoodie on. It goes down to my knees. I pull the hood up over my head and pull the sunglasses. Looking at the mirrored wall I would hardly recognise me so even if I am in pictures I should be able to deny it. I'm then handed back the bag which apparently is not empty.

I reach in and find myself holding some fancy iPhone in a rose gold case. I peer up at Cappie's smiling face.

"You need a phone, I worry when I can't talk to you" he leans down and kisses me. I smile against his lips.

"Thank you" I smile as we reach the lobby. He pulls on his jacket, shades and a beanie down low on his forehead before wrapping his arm around me and leading me past the crowds to the waiting car. I don't think I breath again until I feel the car move away.