Drawing

North Korea's POV:

I was talking with New Zealand and Canada when I heard France yell dinner was ready. New Zealand quickly jumped out of the bed and carefully put her pet Kiwi in it's cage. She then quickly proceeded to run downstairs behind her brother Australia. Canada and I just chuckled at the cute siblings.

We walked downstairs where everyone else was waiting, except South and America. Speaking of them, here they come now. They were talking on who was the winner and how the other sucked. They acted so childishly to be honest.

"Ah North and South you guys can join us for dinner," France said with a sweet smile. South quickly went off to sit next with America. I said thank you to France before walking to the table which was long enough to fit us all. I sat next to New Zealand and Canada sat on the other side of me. Australia sat in front of New Zealand and they were chatting along. I saw South and America sitting in front of us still chatting about the game.

France came with the dinner which was Mac and cheese. I just looked at it. "Something wrong North?" I heard Canada's worried voice, and South Korea also looked at me worriedly. "I'm fine, I just never had Mac and cheese before," I responded. I heard Australia, America, and New Zealand gasp. "You never had Mac and cheese before?!" Australia exclaimed. "That is the saddest thing I've ever heard," America said with an over exaggerate sad voice. "Well try it then North. It's very good especially since mom is an amazing cook!" New Zealand said cheerfully. "Aw thank you ma fille," France responded to her youngest daughter.

I grabbed the fork and took some of the food on the fork before eating it. It was surprisingly good. "Do you like it?" New Zealand and Australia asked in unison. "Yes I did, it is very good," I responded with a smile. Their faces now have a smile. "I told you mom is an amazing cook," New Zealand stated happily before eating her food.

We ate and talked a little how our days went. Then after we finished I picked my plate and took it to the sink. I was about to wash my plate when France stopped me. "You shouldn't be cleaning if you are the visitor," she said sweetly. South came in quickly put his plate on the sink before saying, "don't need to tell me twice." Before following America. I shook my head to France before saying, "I should at least clean my own plate since you are a very nice host." After arguing with her a little, and not being disrespectful. I won and cleaned my plate before putting it away.

Everyone else but Britain and France were upstairs. So I walked upstairs but stopped when someone called me. More specifically Britain called me. "Did you called me?" I asked a little confused. "Yes I did and I want you to not hurt or be too close my children Canada, Australia, and especially New Zealand," he said a little aggressively. I wasn't mad nor worried. He probably is worried about me hurting them, which I can totally understand. But it made me feel pity to America since Britain only warned me about his siblings and not him. "Yes sir," I said respectfully before going upstairs. I thought I heard Britain mutter, commie, but it could have been my imagination.

I went upstairs and was about to go to America's room when a small country stopped me. It was Australia and he was tugging my hand excitedly. "Follow me North!" He said excitedly. I smiled and followed the over energetic country. He took me to his room and went to get something. I just sat on his bed while I waited.

While waiting I felt something on my hand. I looked down to see a snake there. I jumped out of the bed in alarm. Australia came back and looked at the snake before smiling. He went over and picked up the small snake. "This is my pet snake, Ray!" Australia exclaimed happily. He was about to come towards me before he backed away. "Is there something wrong?" I asked now feeling worried for the younger country. Australia shook his head. "I just don't want you to be scared because of Ray. Everyone is afraid of him so I'll put him away now," he said a little sad.

I sighed and smiled at Australia. "Thank you for your concern but I'm not afraid of your snake, he just startled me a little," I said to the Australian. Australia looked at me with shock and with a smile. "Really!?" He asked. I nodded and he quickly sat down on the bed and I sat next to him. "No one has ever liked Ray before, not even New Zealand," Australia said, "do you want to hold him." Australia lifted his hands where the snake was closer to me. He had a smile from ear to ear. I smiled at Australia's smile that was just contagious. I took the snake from his hands and held it carefully.

"I can't believe I found someone who isn't afraid of snakes!" Australia exclaimed happily, "everyone runs away when they see Ray." I chuckled thinking of people running away from this harmless snake. "He's cute a snake, right?" Australia said happily. I agreed. The snake happily sliders around my hands.

"Oh before I forget," Australia says before running somewhere in his room and coming back quickly. "This is for you!" Australia said giving me a drawing. I gave Ray back to his owner and looked at the drawing. The drawing had Australia holding hands with me and Canada was there as well. I was wearing some sort of superhero costume. I felt a sudden wave of happiness and I smiled brightly. "Awww thank you I love it," I said before hugging the smaller Nation, being careful to not hurt Ray.

Australia said your welcome before going back with his pet snake. I checked the time and saw it was time to leave. I said goodbye to Australia and then went to America's room. On the way there I saw New Zealand and said goodbye to her too. I went to America's room to fetch South Korea. We then said goodbye to everyone, and I said thank you to France for the dinner, before leaving. I put the drawing Australia gave me in my backpack so nothing could ruin it. I felt very happy about that drawing.

Welp this was a fun chapter to write and I hope you guys enjoyed it!