Twenty Four

I walked into the family room where everyone else was then Jeff looked up from the bouquet he was finishing, and his jaw dropped to the ground, making Lj eye him.

"Dude, what-" He turned, staring as his jaw also dropped, then everyone looked and stared.

"Guys, it's just a dress and some makeup." I laughed, but Ben came over and circled me a couple of times.

"Wow, he's lucky!" He said, and I laughed, fixing the stray strand of hair that had escaped the gel holding it back.

"There you go."

"Holy hell." Zalgo said, then I smiled.

"Thank you, I think." Everyone laughed, then Jane smiled.

"Alright! Everyone not in the actual wedding, go outside, so Slenderman isn't stuck with his brothers' proxies!" She commanded and everyone but Jeff, Jason, Toby, Ben, Sally, Clockwork, her, and obviously me left.

"Jeff, you ready to give away your sister?" Ben asked, then Jeff cleared his throat.

"Honestly, I couldn't be happier to hand her off to him. She chose a good one." I smiled then hugged my brother, holding him tightly.

"Thanks, Jeff." I whispered, then let go, and he smiled.

"Alright, enough mush. Save it for your trip to wherever he has planned." I nodded, then Jason handed me my bouquet and went to Jane.

"Alright, Sally and Ben lead us out." I said, and they went out side by side. After them, Clockwork and Toby left then Jason and Jane, but I kept Jeff back for a moment.

"Jeff, thank you." I said, and he eyed me.

"For what?"

"Being my best friend, my brother, for protecting me, bringing me here, introducing me to everyone. For everything. All of this is because you decided to tell a little foster girl a story instead of killing her." I said, and he smirked.

"You're welcome. Now come on, you've got a wedding to attend." I laughed and nodded, going out with him. We crossed the back porch then started down the trail, and I saw the others were a bit ahead of us, but I didn't care. I would still get to Slenderman. As we rounded the last corner to the area, everyone was more than halfway down the aisle, and everyone else seemed nervous about how behind we were, but soon Trender saw us.

"Holy shit." Sonic.Exe said, making everyone look at us, and I saw Slenderman's shoulder's visibly sag.

"He really thought you bailed? As if." I lightly elbowed my brother, making him smirk, then we got to the aisle an,d I felt my heart speed up with every step. Acting as the priest was Zalgo, which I thought was funny, but whatever.

"Ready to hand me off, Jeff?" I asked my brother as we got to the end of the aisle, then he faced me and smirked.

"No matter how many times I let you go, you're always Liu's and my sister. Remember that." I nodded then kissed his pale cheek, giving Jane my bouquet as I grabbed Slenderman's hand.

"Everyone, go ahead and sit if you have a seat." Zalgo started then cleared his throat.

"This isn't a typical wedding, everyone can attest to that-" Everyone laughed as I eyed him from the corner of my eye, then he continued.

"He already claims her in his tradition, but he has decided to honor her human traditions, and so here we are. With a fearless, breathtakingly beautiful, and smart human woman that has claimed the heart of the one Operator everyone thought would be alone forever. I'm not a priest or any law binding man, no, but I'm the one which solidifies his claim, and today, I will bound them in her traditions as well. I had this whole thing prepared, but I'm going to wing it today." He said and clasped both hands in front of him, clearing his throat again.

"Bellatrix Rain Bright, today you vow your love to this man, Slenderman, and you do so for all eternity. Slenderman, today you solidify your claim on this human as both your proxy and your partner, and in her traditions, you bound yourself to her as her husband. Please, stop me if I'm wrong. With the symbolic rings every human couple shares and the claim mark that every Operator shares with his partner, you two will be bound for all eternity. Do both parties agree?" He asked and looked at me first.

"I do." I said, then he looked at Slenderman.

"Yes, I do." He said, and Zalgo nodded.

"Link boy, the rings?"

"His name is Ben." I spit, and Zalgo eyed me then nodded.

"My mistake. Ben, the rings, please?" Ben looked at me, and I nodded, smiling as he came forward, and Slenderman grabbed the handcrafted ring Painter, Jason, and Puppeteer made as I grabbed a black ring for his hand, also crafted by them, but it was just a plain black band.

"Then, swap rings, and your bond will be sealed." Zalgo said, then Slenderman slid the ring onto my finger, letting me do the same to him. I felt a warmth inside my chest, under the mark, then Zalgo put a hand on our hands that were holding each other, closing his eyes.

"With this vow, I bound you both for all eternity as Operator and partner and as husband and wife! Now, KISS!" He said, and everyone laughed as Slenderman's mouth opened, then he leaned forward, kissing me as proxies cat called and hollered.