Twelve

I looked up as someone loudly knocked on the front door then stared as Jackie, Jason, and Ej all jumped up to sit around me. Must be the three brothers.

"Brothers." Slendy said as he opened the door, then I looked back towards the foyer, but I couldn't see any of them yet.

"I smell another one, brother."

"Offender-" Slendy yelled, but I stared as a Slendy in a fedora and trench coat came in then eyed me.

"Oh, she's pretty too." He grinned, giving me creeps, then I gripped Jackie's arm tightly as I watched the man.

"Offender, leave that poor child alone! You're obviously scaring her, you psycho!" A Slendy in a polka-dot suit said and looked at me, softly smiling.

"Hello, madam. I'm Splendorman!" He said, and I forced a smile, going to stand, but I hit the ground as my legs gave out.

"Bellatrix!" Slendy was suddenly holding me; then, I smiled as he helped me stand.

"Sorry, I stood too quickly." He nodded, then pushed my hair back.

"Be careful, please." He whispered, and I nodded as I stared up at him.

"Are you okay?!" A Slendy in a white button-down, black vest, and dark slacks asked, grabbing me, then I eyed him.

"Uh, yeah, I'm okay." I smiled; then, he visibly relaxed.

"Trix, this is Tenderman, my lesser-known brother." Slendy said, and I eyed the man.

"That is Splendorman, Trenderman, and Sexual Offenderman." Slendy said, and I smiled at them.

"Brothers-"

"Bellatrix Bright, the fearless child." Splendor said, and I nodded as Tender let me go.

"Slendy told me about you when you were young." He said, then I looked up at Slendy.

"Jeff, could you help me to the kitchen? I want a snack." I said, and Jeff stood, grabbing my arm as Liu grabbed my other arm.

"I'll help." Liu said, and Puppeteer came over, following us to the kitchen.

"I don't like Offenderman." I whispered, and Liu snorted.

"No female here does. What did you want to snack on?" He asked, and I looked at the pantry.

"Do you have any peanut butter?" He nodded, then Jeff made me a PB and J sandwich.

"Here." I smiled as I ate then I froze up as warm breath hit my neck.

"A flower for you, young lady?" Offenderman breathed into my ear as the guys growled, then I felt the man get yanked away and turned to see Slendy slamming him into the wall.

"I told you to stay away from her!"

"Slenderman!" I yelled, and he stopped, dropping his brother.

"Don't." I said as he looked at me, then he nodded, everyone in the house now watching as his tentacles slid back into his back.

"My God, could it be?" Splendorman asked as he eyed me, then he came over, eyeing my exposed skin.

"What?" Jason asked, then Splendorman looked at his brothers, shaking his head.

"Slenderman, how have you not noticed?"

"Noticed what?" He asked, then Splendorman looked back at me and reached out, but I flinched.

"May I, ma'am? There's something on your chest above your heart. I'd like to show him." He said, but I knew exactly what he wanted to show them. I noticed it appear around the end of sixth grade. I covered the mark then stared at him, softly shaking my head.

"It's nothing-"

"Madam, please-"

"Trix, what's there?" Slendy asked then I looked at him, but gathered my strength and stood. I ran from the house then hit a tree, grunting as I kept running. I cursed as my legs gave out and I fell, my shirt catching on a bush and tearing at the top, but I ignored it as I forced my legs to run, the mark now exposed to the open air.