Twenty

I watched his brothers come in, and then they eyed me and Offender smirked, only to stop as he got closer. It was like he hit an invisible wall.

"What's wrong, brother? Don't you want to flirt with Trix?" Slendy asked as he came over, then he softly laughed.

"That's right! I claimed her and made sure you can't get within five feet of her! I forgot, how silly of me!" He laughed, holding his head, then I hugged his side and smirked.

"Sweetheart, don't offend your brother. Today, we're celebrating. Remember?" I said, and he nodded.

"Of course, I remember, my dear." He said, then I kissed his chin, letting him go as I smirked at his brothers who all looked floored, or as much as they could, I guess. I left the foyer then went out back where everyone else was in the pool or around it.

"TRIX, GET IN!" I smirked then pulled off my cover dress, making the guys stare, but I laughed as I ran and flipped into the pool. I heard people scream as I swam up from the deep end, then I surfaced and shook my hair out, pushing it all back with my hand as I walked towards the more shallow end.

"Damn, woman!" Jane laughed as she crossed her arms, then I shrugged.

"I used to love swimming."

"No, I'm talking about you. You look hot in that bathing suit."

"Thanks, Jane." I smiled then turned as Jackie whistled, seeing Slendy and his brothers all in swimming trunks. Unsurprisingly, Slenderman's was plain black, Offender's were a dark red, Splendor's were rainbow, Trendor's were a dull brown, and Tender's was a soft pink.

"Damn." I whispered, then Jane groaned.

"Gross, keep the sex stuff out of my hearing range." I laughed then shoved her underwater, but she grabbed my top as I came up, and I shrieked.

"JANE!" I laughed as I yanked it up, then she cackled as she shoved her hair back.

"Ha!" I sighed then slowly got out of the water, fixing my top as I did.

"Nice tits- OW!" Jeff cried as I punched him, then Toby cackled as he watched.

"Jeff got hit for being a pervert!" He laughed, then Sally grabbed my hand, and I looked at her.

"Yes, Sally?"

"Can you throw me into the water? Please?" She asked, and I smiled.

"As long as you can swim-"

"I can!" I eyed Jeff and Toby, but they both nodded, and I knew she was telling the truth.

"Alright."

"Slendy made sure everyone knew how to swim, even Ben. He hated it, but Slenderman made sure." Jeff said, and I nodded.

"Come on." Sally followed me to the part that was deep enough for her then I noticed the Slender Brothers watching as I grabbed Sally.

"Ready?" I asked, and she nodded.

"On three! One, two, THREE!" I counted as I swung her back and forth, throwing her on three, then she splashed into the water and everyone, but Ben cheered. I eyed him as he sat in the doorway of the sliding glass door to the pool house, better known as Liu's and Painter's room, then I went to him and sat next to him.

"Not a swimmer?" He shook his head, and I nodded.

"That's alright. Just hey, try and play nice with people."

"Don't I always?" He asked, but I sighed.

"Ben, at least tell Jeff happy birthday, please." I said, and he huffed.

"Fine, I will."

"Thank you."

"When he's not in the water." I nodded and kissed his head then stood, going to the grill where Masky and Hoodie were.

"You two making dinner for all of us?" I faked shock, then Masky laughed.

"Hardy har, very funny." I smirked as I leaned on his shoulder then eyed the hotdogs and hamburgers.

"Looks-"

"Trix!" I looked at Slendy then he waved me over.

"Excuse me." I went to him, but he grabbed my hand and yanked me inside. We went upstairs, then he shoved me into the room, his mouth ripping open as he leaned down to kiss me, slamming the door behind him. I moaned, hugging his neck, then he grabbed my hips and lifted me off the ground, his fingers sliding under the hem of my bathing suit bottoms.

"Don't rip them, please." I breathed into his mouth, and he nodded, getting my suit off, then he bent me over the bed and shoved his trunks down, making me grin as he grabbed my hair and wrapped it around his arm, slamming into me the next second.