Six

Bed #1: Slenderman   Bed #2: Jane/Clockwork  (Side by side across from #1)  Bed #3: Sally   Bed #4: Ben/Jeff/Smile Dog  (Side by side next to #1)  Bed #5: Jason/Laughing Jack   Bed #6: Kagekao/Eyeless Jack/Seed Eater (On other side of staircase)   Bed #7: Liu/Bloody Painter   Bed #8: Masky/Hoodie   Bed #9: Puppeteer/Ticci Toby
*-*
I groaned as I slowly blinked, then I looked around, seeing half of the room I was in had Legend of Zelda posters while this half had knives and black jeans everywhere. I slowly sat up in the bed then carefully swung my legs over the side of the bed, reaching down to feel my leg. As I felt the cut, I felt that it was stitched and bandaged, but it barely hurt. I took a deep breath then stood, limping to the door and opening it to see a short hall that led to an open space. I went down the hall then eyed the area, hearing voices coming up the stairs. It mostly sounded like arguing, but I couldn't make anything out clearly. I went to the railing to listen better, but I stared at the little girl that was at the bottom of the steps looking up at me.

"SLENDY, SHE'S AWAKE!" The girl screamed, and I felt actual fear at the sound of that name. Slendy, Slenderman, the one Jeff told me about. The one who took him in and hates humans in his forest. Now, what would he do if a human was in his house? I waited in silence as fast-paced feet approached the steps then I saw Jeff running up them two at a time, coming to me. He guarded me as a tall, paperwhite, faceless figure came up the steps with black... well, tentacles coming from his back.

"Move, Jeff!" He snarled, but Jeff didn't move a muscle as more people ran up the steps.

"No, Slender! I won't let you kill her!"

"It's all we do, Jeff! Just let him end her and be done with this!" A girl with a clock for an eye spit, but I could recognize all of these people. I grabbed Jeff's shoulder then lightly pushed him aside, glaring at Slenderman.

"If Jeff is going to be punished for being my brother, then kill me instead. But I would never, EVER put any of you in harms way and I sure as hell won't tell anyone about this place or these woods or any of you! Jeff helped me as a child, he protected me and was there for me when everyone else had given up on me! So if you want to kill me, then do it. Just don't let me suffer, for his sake." I said, then Slenderman's tentacles slowly receded as everyone stared in shock.

"You aren't afraid of us, girl?" Slenderman asked, then I shook my head as Jeff stood next to me.

"The only monsters in my life are the one I live with, the one who took me from my home, and the monsters at my school who try and kill me every day. All of you? You're just like me, those no one will ever try and save. I can't be afraid of myself." I said, then the little girl slowly came over, eyeing me.

"How come your hurt?" I smiled at her, then pushed my hair back.

"Because I fell down a hill." I said, and she giggled.

"Silly! Don't fall down hills!" I smirked then looked at Jeff, who looked relieved I wasn't going to die.

"What's your name, human?" I looked at Slenderman then smiled.

"Bellatrix, Bellatrix Rain Bright." I said, and he stuck his hand out.

"I'm Sle-"

"Slenderman, I know." I said as I took his hand, then he shook my hand.

"Jeff has told me about all of you; I love his stories. I have since I was a little girl." I said as I let go of his hand, then I looked at Jeff.

"I grew up as his little sister, even if he isn't my brother." I said and looked back at Slenderman.

"Who gave you the shiner?" I looked at Puppeteer then shrugged.

"The guy who chased me here-"

"Trix-"

"Jeff, you already killed two of them, I'm not telling you the other guys' names." I said, and he huffed.

"Come downstairs and eat, Bellatrix. Its just about dinner time." Slenderman said and went downstairs, the others slowly following him.

"I'm so happy he didn't kill you." Jeff laughed, then I snorted.

"As if, dumbass. Help me down the steps." He smirked and grabbed my hip, hugging my side and back, then helped me down the stairs and to the table where we all sat for dinner.