Eighteen

I helped Jeff in through the window, then Slendy teleported into my old room as I shut the window.

"She's going to be downstairs. She can't use the steps." I whispered then went to the door, but Jeff caught my hand.

"Here's, it's my lucky one, so give it back when you're done." I smiled as I took the knife, then I opened the door, tiptoeing downstairs with the expert killers. As we got to the bottom floor, I heard the TV playing the news then saw Sarah as she sat in her wheelchair in front of the TV, her back to me. It seems they had reorganized everything after I left; the entire room seemed flipped.

"Mommy, I'm home." I grinned, feeling that comforting feeling of insanity again, and then I watched her freeze in her chair.

"Be-Bella?" She whispered, then I walked towards her, leaning over her shoulder.

"Isn't this what you wanted, mommy? Me home, just the two of us?"

"Of course, honey. Of course, this is what I wanted." She smiled as she silently cried, then I growled, throwing her chair over to the side.

"Scream, I'll cut your tongue out of your mouth." I growled, and she nodded, looking up at me as she laid on the ground.

"Baby girl, please, I didn't-"

"What? Mean to drive me insane, drive me away? Push me towards my real family?" I laughed then stood over her, gripping the knife tighter as Jeff and Slendy stood back in the shadows, watching me.

"Tell me, Sarah, did you ever really care about me? Or was I just a monthly check for you until your accident? Huh? What was it? Why keep me around?" I asked as I slowly sat on her, then she whined as I grabbed her jaw.

"Hmm, it seems I want your tongue gone after all."

"Trix, don't play with your kills." Slendy said, and I glared, but he stepped into the light of the TV, and I huffed.

"Fine, honey. I won't play with her, but I won't make it quick." I said and grinned down at her as she looked at me, terrified.

"There is one answer that I want first. How'd you do it? How'd you kill my mom and get away with it, huh?" I asked, then she looked shocked for a moment.

"How-how do you know that?!"

"I had my brother look into it. Ben says he found something about you and dear Bob saying you two planned my mother's death all so you could get a daughter of your own. So how'd you do it?" I asked, and she glared.

"Hired someone, that's how." She spit then I growled, stabbing her in the chest. She coughed on blood, then I yanked the knife out, stabbing her over and over again, getting covered in blood for the second time in as many days.

"Enough, Trix!" Slendy said, and I stopped, the knife above my head, then I leaned down closer to Sarah's dead face.

"I never loved you, you fucking whore." I growled and stood, kicking her in the face one time for the hell of it.

"Thanks, Jeff." I said as I handed him his knife, then he nodded, Slendy grabbing us both and teleporting us back to the woods. We got home, then I went upstairs and to the master suite where Slendy and I had been sleeping, getting a shower. This time, instead of rushing downstairs to see the news on my kills like I had yesterday, I stood under the spray of hot water and let it soak into my muscles, relaxing me.

"Bellatrix?" I looked at the door through the blurry glass and saw his faceless figure standing in the doorway of the bathroom.

"Come in, Slenderman." I said, and he came in, shutting the door.

"Are you-"

"I said come in, join me." I said and watched him for a moment, watching him shift his weight before finally reaching up to his tie.

"I shouldn't-"

"Claim me with your mark on me before one of your brothers tries to again." I said and watched his body freeze. Then I watched as he grabbed his tie, loosening it and pulling it off.

"Alright." He said, pulling off his suit, then I faced the wall as he opened the door to the shower. He closed it behind himself, then I turned, looking up at him. Right now, he was only about six feet even, and I was rather tall for a woman, standing at five foot seven, so he wasn't much taller than me. When he's angry, he gets to be about seven or eight feet. I slowly grabbed his arms, pulling them around my waist, then I slid my hands up his arms to his chest, running them down his chest and to his stomach.

"I wonder, if I were to look down, would all of you be so big?" I breathed and watched his face light up red.

"Is that why you asked me to join you?" I shook my head then smiled.

"Not the whole reason why, no." I whispered as my hands grabbed his hips, watching him closely as I slowly slid down his body to stand on my knees in front of him.

"Trix-"

"Shh, just it happens, Slenderman. Just think, your mark appeared on me because it was fate." I whispered as I grabbed him then his hand tangled in my hair as I softly kissed him finally.