💢💢Inhales deeply💢💢

This story is being put on hold for the moment.

I'm fed up and at my limit at this point.

And here are some reasons why

The main reason is Because people were mad about Momo's former character.

I want to get this out of the way. I totally respect if some people like her and some people don't like her.

Personally, she's ok. But I lost so many readers because of how I made her character. I even had a few comments where people were mad at me and some were like; "I don't like how u made her, why do people do that?"

It's freaking Fanfiction. It's not that serious. And then a few months ago I had to delete the 30 future chapters I had already prepared just to change her character and start over from scratch and when I did some people still weren't satisfied.

I can't write a single fucking chapter without someone pointing out the tiniest things. Or how someone don't like sassy Deku, or the Bakushima ship or the Iida x Deku love interest 🙄🙄🙄😒

second, people are seriously upset over tiny things and complaining about shit. I'm not pointing a gun to anyone's head and making them read the story. I always put at the start; If something bothers you, just skip over it, ignore it, etc. And it's pissing me the fuck off.

I get it, everyone's not the same. I can't read people's minds. This happened in an old Shinsou x Reader one-shot book I had. I had gotten so many hate comments, insults, and trollers that I unpublished the book altogether because it really started to get to me.

I'm not trying to sound mean or anything or trying to make anyone upset. But it's gotten to the point where I want to remove all my books, but I don't want to. This has just become very tiring.

I honestly feel like I'm a terrible writer now, And I'm trying to not let it get to me. But it's come to the point where I don't even want to write anymore.

Seriously, I love you guys. I love writing for you but now I feel a little lost.

I think I've lost my passion for writing. So, I'm going to take a little break. I don't know exactly when I'm coming back. Maybe when I get the passion again, but right now I don't feel it.

Thank you for understanding.