Eighteen

Trigger Warning; Mentions of assult

"You're looking better Toshinori. It looks like the new medicine is actually working." Deku said with a smile on his face. 

"I feel a lot better also. I can't thank all of you enough for your kindness." Toshinori said. "It looks like I'm gaining a bit of weight too." He chuckled.

Deku just smiled widely at his new friend as she poured him a glass of water. 

"Young Izuku, would you like to see something?" He asked. 

Deku gave a nod and walked towards the bed. "Watch carefully." 

All might made a fist and then slowly opened up his hand, making a blue spark glow in his hand. "You're a wizard!" Toshi smiled. "I'm a little rusty though." 

"That's so amazing, that's why Midnight was asking so many questions earlier." Deku said. "Yes, the minute she found out she wanted me to conduct spells with her." 

"Well, you should." 

"I haven't done that in years, my boy. I wouldn't know where to begin." Deku gently tugged at the bottom of his lip. "Well, maybe I could learn with you."

"Do you really want too. It's not as easy as it looks." Toshi said. "I know that but, I'm willing to learn. A-and I promise not to screw up...much." Deku said softly.

"Well...all right. You can learn beside me once I'm better." Deku smiled and hugged the skinny blonde. "I can't help it. I'm a hugger." Deku said. 

Toshi just chuckled and hugged back. 

~~~~~

"You don't have to be nervous walking around the castle, (y/n). I made sure I locked the door when Momo entered the chamber." Midnight said to you while you were going down to the dining hall for lunch.

"Who said I was nervous?" You arched your brow. "I told you so." Aizawa said to Midnight. 

Midnight just stuck her tongue out at him and took a seat at the table. 

"She was rather the slightest annoyed during her lesson." Iida said. "No I wasn't, I was just trying to blow off a little steam." You reassured. 

Iida just shrugged it off and agreed. 

"Wow, you look rough." Aishdo said. "Thanks, Aishdo." You said giving her a side eye. "Oh..no no, that wasn't supposed to come out like that." Ashido said while giving a nervous laugh. 

"I think what my friend is trying to say is that you could use a nice meal." Ochaco said while giving a nervous smile. She placed a slice of doubled layered cake in front of you and your eyes grew wide.

"Cake!" You grabbed a fork and took a bite. "So good.~" You hummed at the taste.

"You're giving her dessert so soon?" Iida said. "Don't question my eating habits, and we won't have problems Iida." You said giving him the side eye next. 

"Understood." Then he went back to his own plate. 

"Where's the prince?" Ashido asked. "He's in his study, he didn't want to be disturbed for the time being." Aizawa said while sipping on his coffee. 

"He's making drugs again." Bakugou said which earned him a nudge to the arm from Kirishima. "Be nice." The redhead scolded his secret lover.  

"What are we gonna do with Yagi when the King returns?" Deku asked nervously. "Don't you worry about that my dear Deku, we're working on that." Midnight said while giving him her signature wink.