Twenty four

Short PSA: If you want more Bnha, check out my other fanfiction -- "Something special" It's a Deku x oc and she's African American/ Japanese. We need more Nubian Queens in the Anime peeps!! And as always please leave a comment/ vote if you love the stories I write, if you want to request a story feel free. Loves and Kisses 💕😘

"So, he popped out of nowhere...and then started talking shit about you?" Deku asked. You gave a nod as you took another bite of your curry biscuit. "I'm sorry to hear that (y/n)." Deku said while hugging your arm. You gave Deku a soft smile and pats his curls. 

"I didn't have such a good day either...I walked in on Bakugou giving Kirishima a blowjob and he tried to merk me." Deku said while reliving the memory. Todoroki's eyes widened and he just walked away from hearing that. 

You laughed your ass off from Deku's misfortune. "Oh...I'm sorry Deku-kun. You must've been terrified." You said patting his curls again. "It was...I just stood there. But also at the same time, I've never seen Kacchan in such a submissive position." Deku said while rubbing his chin like he was actually thinking more about it. 

"DEKU!" You both heard from somewhere down the hall. Deku quickly stood up from his chair and looked around. "Damn it! He found me!"

"Can't you just turn into a bat and hide somewhere." You asked. "Hell, I don't even know how to turn into a damn bat!" Instead, he ran up on the wall and hid on the chandelier. 

"Where the Hell are you, Deku?!" Bakugou said while storming in the dining hall. He then sniffs around slowly picking up Deku's scent. "I know you've been in here Deku, I just wanna talk!" He called out. 

"Are you really?" You asked the ash blonde boy. "At first I wanted to smack him around a couple of times. But I just wanna talk this time, seriously." He said with what looked like a forced smile. You just arched your brow, not really buying it. 

"By talk, do you mean a verbal conversation or by talk do you mean by taking him out back and smacking him around?" 

"Damn it (y/n)! Why are you interrogating me?!" Bakugou said while pointing at himself. "Becuase I don't accept cruelty to cinnamon rolls." You said. 

Bakugou groans and smacks his forehead. "Fine. When Deku get out of the chandelier, tell him he knows where to find me." You looked up then back at Bakugou. "I don't think he's coming out anytime soon." You said. 

"You gotta eat sooner or later, runt!" Bakugou called out at the ceiling then walking away. 

Deku looks down at you, then jumps down from the ceiling. "I didn't snitch, he smelt you or something." You said.

A/n: Deku and Bakugou are on good terms, they just get into it once in a while             

Deku looks back in the doorway and back at you. "Just explain yourself, he won't hurt you. But he will get pissed off if you keep running from him." You said.

"What if it's a trick to get me into a threesome?" 

"Where the Hell do you get your logic from?! Where did that come from?!" You said. Deku rubs his shoulder while making a nervous laugh. "Nevermind I don't want to know. I'm just gonna forget you said that." You said while facepalming. 

"Fine, I'll go. But if you don't hear from me in one hour -- Go get Iida." 

"Fine." You sighed at your crazy friend. Deku gives you a thumbs up and leaves. "He seriously needs to stop eating so much sugar, I'm starting to think it's going to his head." You cleaned up your dishes and made your way towards the sink.  

"Trust me, it's always after he eats a lot of sugar." You jumped and looked in the direction of the voice.

You saw Aizawa sitting in a corner in his sleeping bag.

"How long have you been there??" You asked while catching your breath.

"Since this morning, I was taking a mid morning nap after I woke up." Then he rolls over so that his back was facing you, and went back to sleep.

"You need some milk." You shook your head at the Wizard.