Fifty two

Earlier...

"Why did you pull me away?" Ochaco asked as she walked back and forth in the library. "You shouldn't provoke Midoriya." Iida says.

"I was confronting him, and why didn't you defend me?" She asked.

"I did, I guarded you." Said Iida. "And as I said before, you shouldn't provoke Midoryia."

"Deku's not gonna do a damn thing!" Ochaco protests.

Iida gives out a soft sigh.

"Can't you look away from your book for three seconds?" Iida looks away from his book and faces Ochaco.

"Ochaco I'm very busy, can't it wait?" He asked softly. 

"I'm just saying that you shouldn't just sit there." 

"I'm telling you once again not to provoke Midoryia, don't try to get into his face." Iida says again. 

"He wouldn't hit a girl. He's bluffing." She reassures. 

"I warned you." Iida says going back to his book. 

"Why do you do that?" 

"Do what?" Iida asked. "You're always giving me short responses." Ochaco sighs. 

"Like I said, I'm busy at the moment Ochaco...if you choose to stay for the moment, might we go over your lesson for today?"

"Okay." Ochaco shrugs and takes a seat across from Iida.

Iida then sighs. "I have to go fetch one of the books from my room, I'll only be a moment." He gets up and leaves the library. 

Iida made his way through a few Hallways when he overheard his name from behind your door. He knew better not to eavesdrop but his curiosity got the best of him.

"...More than one pairs of glasses because he's afraid of breaking them. And his waistcoats are all blue but different shades; Navy, Royal, Prussian, Sapphire, Egyptian. He has one to match the weather, the event, or the occasion. He loves blue."

"That sounds like Midoryia." Iida thought. And he was right about the different shades. Today he was wearing a cornflower blue waistcoat. 

"Why does he love blue?" You asked.

"Blue represents Intelligence, and he's very smart." Iida blushes.

"And he's very passionate about his studies, he's just so intrigued how the world works, how people create, how things are discovered, how things are innovated over time. He always gets this glint in his eyes when he's intrigued in his books." 

"...when he doesn't wear his glasses you can see his eyelashes and they're the same color as his eyes and his hair he's so beautiful..."

Iida walks away from the door after realizing that he shouldn't be listening in on a conversation. 

He goes into his room and saw the book that he needed laying on his bed. He picks it up and as he goes to turn around, he stopped after seeing his reflection in the mirror. He walks closer and he removes his glasses. 

He leans in a little closer seeing his eyelashes brought out his eyes. 

He shakes his head, puts on his glasses, and makes his way out of his room. 

"Here's the book." Iidasays while placing the object on the table. 

"Why are your cheeks red?" Ochaco asked. 

"It was a little humid in my room." Iida says while fixing his glasses.   

~~~~

"My boy, what was that all about?" All might asked.