Nine

The next morning 

You woke up to the door to your bedroom door opening and footsteps. "(y/n), wakey up." You heard Deku's voice. You turned over from the boy and snuggled into the warm blankets and went back to sleep. 

"(y/n), it's time to wake up." Deku said again softly while shaking your shoulder. 

"No, let me sleep more." You groaned as you pulled the covers over your head. 

"But I brought breakfast." 

"Food?" You sat up and saw a cart filled with a beautiful breakfast. 

"Well, now I know how to wake you up in the morning

"Well, now I know how to wake you up in the morning." Deku gave a chuckle.

"Wow, this looks really good." You said. Deku just smiled as he poured the tea. You grabbed your fork and started to eat when you looked up. 

"Deku, would you like some breakfast?" You asked. 

"O-oh...that's okay, I'm only allowed to eat once I'm done serving the others. King's orders." He said. 

You shook your head and pat the spot next to you. "Come on, you need your energy." 

Deku took a seat next to you and grabbed a scone from the tray. "You're so kind, thank you so much." He took a bite of the fresh hot scone and lets out a hum of delight. 

"It's so good, I've never had them like this before." He said. "What do you mean?" You asked. "Well, by the time I'm finished they're not freshly hot like these. I mean...they're still warm but these take amazing like this." He takes another bite. 

"Well, I'm really not a person to share my food. But I don't mind sharing with you, you're so sweet."

"That's one of the nicest things I've ever heard." Deku said as his eyes glossed over. "So, how did you sleep?" He asked you. 

"Surprisingly, I slept just fine. I actually don't want to leave it." You said honestly. 

Deku lets out a light chuckle and grabs a strawberry from the bowl. "I could tell by your bed head, I bet you slept like a baby." 

You gave a smile and the two of you finished breakfast and Deku went into the wardrobe while you went to take a shower. 

"I hope you don't mind, I picked out an outfit for you." Deku called out to you. "Okay, just lay it out on the bed for me okay?"

"Alright." Deku said as he opened up his pocket watch.  

"I have to get started on my chores (y/n), I'll see you later." He said pushing the now empty breakfast cart out of the room with him. 

After drying off you dressed in your undergarments and looked at the dress that Deku picked out for you and looked in the body mirror.

"I can actually breathe in this dress." You said to herself. 

You opened the door and looked around the quiet halls and made your journey around the castle. If you're gonna stay here now, you at least need to get used to your surroundings. 

~~~~~

"In the next chapter, we will...are you even listening to me?" Iida asked Todoroki who was staring off into space. 

"Huh?" He asked looking towards Iida. 

The other male just sighed and pushed his glasses back on his face. "I guess we can take a break with today's lesson." 

"Alright." Todoroki said. 

"So, we have a human in the castle. Someone, to talk to huh?" He asked. 

Todoroki gave a nod and then he faced Iida. 

"I've tried her blood."

Iida's eyes widened and took a seat next to Todoroki. "But, you said you would never..."

"I know, I know what I said. But...She smelt so sweet and...I couldn't help myself." He said placing his gloved thumb against his bottom lip. 

"What happened, when you bit her?" Iida asked. 

"She didn't feel anything, no hint of pain at all." 

"Ah, she's your mate it seems. Have you taken further steps to pursue your relationship with this girl? Have you marked her yet?"

"No...we've only known each other no longer than 12 hours, I don't know the first step of gaining her attention." 

"Have you ever tried spending an extended amount of time with her? Cause that could be your best option." Iida suggested to the prince. 

"That doesn't sound so bad." 

~~~~

"So Deku, you've spent so much time with Todoroki's human. How is it being with her?" Ochoco asked her best friend. 

"She's so sweet, and she's so...different." Deku said with a smile. 

"I've met her for only a moment, she's selfless, kind, pretty..."

"And a human." Ochaco was interrupted by a certain apprentice.

"What's that Yaoyorozu?" Deku asked. 

"I mean, she's not like us. A vampire, or a sorcerer, or even a hybrid. What's so special about her?" She asked trying to make a point. 

"It sounds like your jealous." Kirishima said. 

"Am not, anyways. We shouldn't be sitting around, we should be getting back to work." Bakugou scoffed. "Who made you boss?" 

Yaoyorozu scoffs and walks away from the others. "Ooh, someone's upset." Ashido giggled while covering her mouth. 

"What you expect from a female wizard born with a silver spoon in her mouth." Bakugou scoffed. 

That's when the door opened and everyone jumped to their feet. "Relax, it's only me." Aizawa said to the younger vampires. 

"Kirishima and Bakugou, I have orders from Endeavor. It seems as though someone was short on their taxes, you have to go pick them up before the week is out." Aizawa explained.   

"Understood." The boys said in unison. 

That's when Aizawa left the room once again as the others returned to their work that morning.