Eight

It felt like you've been in that room for years, but it was only an hour and a half and you were on your second book. The book that you were reading was about a young man in love with a beautiful male Siren who lured him to his cove along the rocky seashore. 

You were indulged with every paragraph, the juicy details had you craving for more. 

You were suddenly knocked back into reality when there was a knock at the door. "Damn, I was getting to the good part." You whined. 

You looked up and saw Todoroki with a tray of tea in his hands as he walked into the room. "Enjoying yourself?" He asked placing the tray on the table in front of the couch and poured a cup of tea. 

"Yeah." You said. 

 "Is this all you read, yaoi?" Todoroki asked while taking a sip of his tea. 

"Yeah basically." You bookmarked the page you were on and placed the book next to you. 

"Tea? Biscuit?" The young prince offered you. You grabbed a fresh hot scone from the tray and took a bite.  

"What do you do all day?" You asked Todoroki. 

"Study." 

"Vampires don't sleep in the day time?" You asked. "Some do, just like if a human were to take a nap in the middle of the day. We take naps too, it's just that we're more active in the dark."

Todoroki took another sip of his tea and licking his fangs with the tip of his tongue. 

You couldn't help but shudder with delight from that action. You had to admit, this vampire prince was pretty hot. 

"You said, you were the youngest. How many siblings do you have?"

"Three older siblings, two brothers, and a sister. So there's four of us, they..."

There was a knock at the door interrupting the conversation. "Todoroki, dinner is ready." Ochaco said from behind the door.

Todoroki got up from his seat and held out his gloved hand to you. "Let me escort you to dinner, my dear." 

 You took his hand and leads down back to the dining hall. 

Once you entered, you saw Endeavor at the front of the table. Momo, a man with long black hair and stubble sitting across from each other, along with a young man with glasses and a woman with large breast dark blue hair and glasses. 

You and Todoroki walked towards the table and from the corner of his eye Endeavor was sending a glare in your direction as Toodoroki pulled out the chair for you. 

The minute you sat down, you felt like all eyes were on you. Usually, you would clap back when people would give you looks, but this was a whole different ballgame. 

"A surprisingly short dress you've chosen to wear my dear." The man with the long black hair said. 

"I...I uh...don't wear long dresses, I usually trip on the skirts. And they get dirty easily." You said. 

"Mm, understandable." He said. 

"I think she looks cute Aizawa." The woman with the large chest said.

Then the boy with glasses stood up from his chair. "I am Tenya Iida. It is a pleasure." You gave a light wave.

"That's Aizawa and that's Midnight." Todoroki said behind his gloved hand. 

"This is (y/n), she's our guest." Todoroki said. 

Endeavor's eyes widened. "I thought we discussed..."

"She's our guest." Todoroki repeated with slight irritation in his voice. 

Endeavor gave another scowl and slumped back in his chair. This was one of the most uncomfortable dinners you've ever been too.  

After the servants collected the empty plates and bowls, you were escorted down the hall by Todoroki once more. 

"How are they?" You asked. 

"Well, Aizawa and Iida are the advisors. Midnight...she's a sorceress and Momo is her apprentice. Just the others around here that'll come and go." 

Todoroki stopped at a door. "I know you would probably feel uncomfortable resting in the same bed as me, so I had some of the servants fix you up a room while you were in the library." 

"My own room?" 

The prince gave a nod and opened the door and you walked inside. 

"I hope it's too your liking, if not

"I hope it's too your liking, if not. I'll have it changed." Todoroki said from behind.

You looked around feeling the soft blankets and pillows. "It's fine." You said. Todoroki walked closer towards you and placed a hand on your cheek, and placed a kiss on your forehead. 

"Good night (y/n)." He said. 

"Good night." You said. That's when he left you alone in your new room. "Maybe...this won't be so bad." You said to yourself. 

You went into the bathroom and took a hot shower, you got dressed in a white shirt and some shorts and climbed into bed. 

You laid down a fell into the dreamless sleep. But in the back of your mind, you could've sworn that you were being watched.