Forty three

After Todoroki calmed down, He crawled under his blankets and went to sleep.

After that episode, you decided to investigate. You thought if you can dig up some information you could get a better understanding of Todoroki's trauma.

You peaked around the corner seeing Bakugou and Kirishima sharing an apple.

"Psst." The two turned around seeing the sound came from you.

"I need to asking you something."

"Okay, what's up?" Kirishima asked.

"Do you guys know...If Todoroki suffered a trauma of some kind?" You asked.

The two looked at you confused. "I don't think so." Kirishima said.

"Hell, like I know. But I do have a few questions about that scar on his face." Bakugou said.

"Gentleman, thank you for your time." With that, you left the couple alone.

You tried to think of the other people you could talk to. Ashido couldn't have known anything, and there's a possibility of asking her then asking almost every servant in the castle.

No way you were gonna ask Ochaco and or Iida.

So your options were Midnight, Aizawa, and Deku. Those three could at least know something that you don't. 

You found Deku on the steps, shaping his claws with a nail file.

"Deku."

"What can I do for you, sweetie?" He asked blowing on his claws. 

"You've talked to Todoroki before right?" 

"Occasionally, yes." Deku responds. 

"Well, do you know...anything about his scar or anything about if he suffered something traumatic?"

"Well, I have asked him about his scar once, and he didn't really tell me the whole story. All he said was that he got hot water poured on his face...and he didn't say anything after that, he had a breakdown and I didn't bring the topic back up." Deku said putting his glove back on his hand.

"Mm, I see."

"Why do you ask, did something happen?" Deku asked. 

"Sorta. Well...yeah, he freaked out when I had the tea kettle in my hand." 

"Well, honestly the only way your gonna get your answer is by getting Todoroki to open up." Says Deku. 

"What if he freaks out on me?" 

"Well, you might not get anywhere overnight, that's one thing. And for most people, it's not easy talking about a traumatic experience."

"You're right thanks, Deku."

"Anytime, honey. Do you have any more questions?" He asked.

"Actually, I've been thinking about changing up my hair a bit, you've got any tips?" 

"A new look you say? I think I got a little trick or two up my sleeve." Deku says while tapping his chin.

"What's the plan?" 

"Your hair is gonna be my project for the next two weeks."